A Story about The Fire Prince and The Mage Prince

An account of how, long before the Weeras attacked the Magos kingdom, the fire prince of Khopan and the delicate prince mage of Magos met.

-------

In the world of magical creatures and powerful people who possess extraordinary abilities, it is a constant battle for supremacy and control. That also means that trust and loyalty are rare commodities. Although there is tranquility, it appears like even the smallest jolt may end everything.

The Nether Realm is split into four regions to guarantee this peace. Strong triplets rule the Khopan Kingdom, a nation of strong individuals with unique talents. The northern woodland of Aeyeamund is a beautiful place inhabited by fairies and eternal elves. The Inasia Mountains are home to dwarfs with mining expertise and the Kingdom of Magos.

The descendants of the Mages reside in Magos. Humans with natural magical skills are known as mages. However, they are unable to abuse it. Mages, in contrast to Khopans, possess the ability to manipulate all elements of nature through spells, make a wide range of potions, and have future visions. The last skill, however, was a talent reserved for the offspring of monarchs, and it did not save them from the hand of fate. Nonetheless, having a glimpse into the future might help individuals become more equipped to deal with it.

Once every hundred years, a mage who has the special ability to read and manipulate minds will be born from the royal's descendants. This special mage, regardless of whether male or female, also has a body that can produce offspring as a way of preserving this rare ability. This mage is called Amber.

Prince Noeul is an Amber Mage. Since the last Amber Mage, a queen with exceptional potion-making abilities, was born in Magos a century ago, there has been great anticipation for his arrival. Not only did Prince Noeul inherit Amber Mage's extraordinary talents, but he also inherited the queen's stunning looks. The fact that Prince Noeul is the second male Amber Mage in history makes him even more unique. He is now the second prince in the whole Nether Realm to be able to bear and give birth to children.

As soon as word spread about the exceptional prince of the Magos kingdom, it was inevitable that a large number of suitors would vie for Prince Noeul's hand in marriage. Because of this, the king shut off interaction with the outside world for his sole crown prince. He still got to see what the people of the Nether Realm were like, of course. He studied and learned about the region his kingdom is a part of diligently, from the mountains of Inasia to the forest of Aeyeamund. Prince Noeul first rebelled, but as he grew older, he saw the reasons for his father's actions.

He can read people's minds, so it's not hard for him to distinguish between those who are truly loyal to him and others who simply want to take advantage of him. When he was nine years old, he was nearly abducted by a royal gardener who turned out to be a spy from a country located far outside of the Nether Realm. The gardener managed to abduct him, but the prince read his mind and was able to contact the royal guards. By then, the young prince Noeul knew that he was planning an escape; thus, the effort failed.

This happened again when he was 16 years old. At that time, someone managed to make him unconscious and almost take him away on a ship before troops from his kingdom took over the ship and rescued him. The words that these people thought in their dirty minds were enough to make the prince decide not to leave the palace, except for important matters.

"He is only 16 years old, but his face and body are already quite charming; he is indeed the most desirable prince."

"I heard he's breedable; the leader would have so much fun with this one."

They said all this with glee, as if the immoral words they thought of were normal, completely disregarding the prince's innocence and dignity. Following more investigation, the king discovered that the Weeras clan was responsible for both of the kidnapping instances. The Weeras, also known as the pirate clan, rule the southern seas of the Nether Realm. They were nomads that traveled the sea, robbing, destroying, and stealing everything they desired. They don't appear to have the bravery to trouble the inhabitants of the Nether Realm just yet, as the Khopan Kingdom, home to many people of power, is situated there. Apparently, nevertheless, the rumors about the remarkable prince of Magos gave them the confidence to try an abduction.