➩𝐀𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲𖤓𖤓𖤓

𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲
𖤓𖤓𖤓

Remember how I said I liked it here?

I changed my mind.

Why? Well first of all, apparently Enzo likes to role play Elsa because the place is always fucking freezing.

Everyone I try to talk to are either unable to use their vocal cords, or speak as if they've been reprogrammed to a robot.

There's nothing to do. I'm not allowed to be in contact with anyone so they snatched my phone and installed some high tech security shit. Now the only people I can talk to are Enzo, and my therapist.
But of course Enzo refuses to talk to me. The only words coming out of his mouth are "no", "what." "hm?" And occasionally, "mhm"

The first two days were fine, I mean I had a huge ass room, an indoor swimming pool, unlimited food, and even a cat that likes to show up and play sometimes.
But now after a week living here I feel like I am more than ready to go home.

"So... what's with the new statue?" I ask, leaning against the kitchen counter as Enzo types on his computer in the living room.

As expected, he ignores me.

"Helloooo?" I mouth, intensively waving my hand towards him. His eyes flicker towards me with annoyance for a second, then returning back to his computer.

I narrow my eyes, "You can't ignore me forever you know."

Silence.

I hate men

Eventually he stands up, grabbing his stuff and making a move to leave without sparing me a single glance. Oh hell no.

"Lorenzo." I snarl, frustration getting the best of me, making my words come out way angrier than intended.

My eyes widen when he actually stops, and I make a mental note to call him by his full name whenever he decides to ignore me.

He turns around, facing me longer than 10 milliseconds for the first time in a week

I take a deep breath, focusing elsewhere as his eyes manage to weaken me even from far away. "Why won't you talk to me."

My sudden soft tone seems to relax him a little, and just like that the atmosphere around us changes, toning down into a calmer state.

"...You can't keep me here" I watch him  attentively as he takes a few steady steps towards me. "I have school, friends.. people will worry."

I don't even realize how close he's gotten until the familiar scent of his cologne fills my lungs. Enzo lifts his hand, his fingers gripping my chin to move it. But I refuse, closing my eyes.

"Look at me." His voice is unexpectedly calm, almost making me want to listen, but I don't. "Lily." He adds, getting more serious.

"Why am I here Enzo." I can't help raising my voice a little, lifting my hand to push his away, then taking a step back as I turn to glare at him.

His answer is fast, "You know why"

I scoff, "seriously? That's all you're gonna say?"

Apparently the conversation rattles him up a little, making him reach out to try and grab my arm, his failure making his voice come out rough."Dammit Lily, just let me figure this out."

My gaze hardens, and my eyebrow furrow in shock, "Figure this out?! I've been here for a week Enzo, a week!"

Silence grows in the room for a few moments, but looking into his eyes I know his mind is probably racing a hundred miles per hour.
"The 911 call you made." He eventually starts, "It let out an alert inside the police force. They know better than to interfere but others don't."

I blink, "others?"

"Mafias. Other mafias."

𖤓𖤓𖤓

"That's... a lot." I gulp, looking down at the floor. Enzo finally gave in, telling me everything and the amount of information is overflowing my brain. He spoke a lot, for a long time, yet the only words I can remember are death, kill, dangerous, and Spain.

Apparently the "others" are none other than the Spanish mafia, and if they find out about the alert sent out inside the police... well I'll be dead. But according to the overly tall man infront of me, if i'm trapped in here. I'll be safe. So in other words I'm never leaving. Basically.

"I know" he says, leaning on the kitchen island I'm sitting by, his eyes scan me for a second before pulling back and getting a glass to drink.

He pushes a large glass of water towards me, and I finish the entire glass in a matter of seconds. When was the last time I drank water?

I'm about to open my mouth to say something but I'm cut off when the front door opens and a woman steps in.

She takes off her coat, hanging it by all the others then pauses by a mirror, letting her light brown hair down and adding another coat of red lipstick to her lips. Nausea creeps up on me when I see her slightly pull down her tank top to increase her cleavage, then with an excited smile she makes her way over to the kitchen, her full attention on Enzo.

"Hi E-" she stops when she sees me sitting infront of him, her eyes widening in confusion. "Oh! I didn't know you were hiring, this the new maid?" She smiles and the way she's being completely serious makes me want to slowly peel her eyes out.

"Excuse me?!" I make a move to stand up, Enzo's voice pausing my movements.

I sink back into my seat, gritting my teeth as he speaks.
"Lily, this is Olivia." His eyes bore into mine, then shifting to hers. "Olivia, this is Lily. My... guest."

Guest?! I don't even want to be here!

Olivia clears her throat "I see... Well I'll be doing the laundry if you need me." She turns around but I do not miss the little wink she sends Enzo's way before she does.

My head snaps to Enzo with narrowed eyes, and my jaw tenses before I force myself to speak. "What a lovely girl"

𖤓𖤓𖤓

having such bad writers block rn😭