➩𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞

𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲 & 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨𖤓𖤓𖤓

𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲 & 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨
𖤓𖤓𖤓

My eyes flutter open, blinking a couple of times to adjust to the bright light. The sterile scent of the hospital room fills my nose, along with the soft beeping of machines.

Disoriented and groggy, I rub my hand over my face, trying to remember what happened. Then it hits me— my chest tightens as I replay yesterday scene.

I was 7 when we found out about my deathly allergy to garlic. It's never bothered me too much so I haven't had that hard of a time avoiding it.

But now I'm in the hospital because of some bitchy waitress?

I shift in the bed, wincing at the dull ache in my body. My attention shifts towards the door when a doctor enters, his smile gentle as he checks the monitors and adjusts the IV drip. "You're awake," he says kindly, "You gave Lorenzo quite a scare."

Enzo. "Is he here?" I ask.

The doctor nods. "Been here for hours, he just left to pick up som food." He pauses for a minute before sitting down in the chair infront of me and explaining how the recovery will be during the next couple of days.

A few minutes later the doctor leaves and shortly after that I gather enough strength to stand up and walk around the room. The door opens just as I'm about to reach for the handle and my eyes lit up when I see Enzo infront of me holding a takeaway bag.

He freezes, looking down at me before closing the door behind him and letting the bag fall to the floor. His hands reach up to cup my face, softly rubbing my cheek. "You're okay?"

"I'm okay." My response comes out in a hush.

"You're okay." He repeats, not as a question, as a reminder.

"I'm okay." I echo my words once again, watching as he softens because of it.

It's strange really, because I have absolutely no idea what our title is. I mean we can't really be friends because... So does that mean that we're more? We've never talked about it.

My eyes shift to his lips, then swiftly move back up to meet his eyes. He doesn't waste a second, taking up the remaining space in between us and crashing his lips onto mine.

He's gentle, so so gentle, like if he touches me wrong I'll break. His hand moves my head, tilting it for better access, before sneaking behind my neck.

"Whoah there, am I interrupting something?"

Enzo groans against my mouth before pulling away and turning around to face Mateo- one of the guys who "kidnapped" me, with a frown. "Yes."

"Oh- sorry. Just wanted to let you know you have a visitor downstairs." He says.

"Who?"

He's quiet for a moment "Your father."