The Storm

Hello everyone on Wattpad. This is my first story so I apologize if the timeline is a bit quick or the story makes zero sense but please, cut me some slack. I'm not that old and I am very new to this whole thing so I would appreciate you you gave me some credit for trying. Thanks and enjoy the story!

(Y/N)=Your name

(h/l)=Hair length

(h/c)=Hair color

I am a small bitty who was abandoned by my abusive owner. Cuts, bruises and wounds were shown all along my body, even bleeding through my shirt. He had dropped me into the mountain after refusing to look after me any longer. He had starved me, dehydrated me, and even beat me until I could barely breathe. I blamed myself for all those times he hurt me to the point where I would tear off little bits of my flesh with my teeth whenever I annoyed him. But now I was away from him, he couldn't hurt my but I hurt myself as I stepped into the cold darkness that was the Underground.

The bitter cold rushed past my small body sending shivers down my spine. It was freezing and snowing and the only thing I was wearing was a plain, white, short-sleeved shirt that was stained red in some places and some jeans that were torn with bloody cuts on my knees. My (h/l) (h/c) hair flowed with the wind as snowflakes caught in it and it began to tangle. The snow went up to my waist as I pressed forward. I shivered as the snow pressed against my stinging, cut skin. There was a possibility that I could get frost bite and die before I ended up at shelter but I didn't want that, instead, I was DETERMINED to get somewhere warm.

I wandered for what felt like hours before entering a town known as Snowdin. Barely anyone was around but any monsters I did see I crouched down in the snow to hide from. It's so cold...I can barely feel my arms. I pressed forward only to be met with strong winds that made it much colder. I found a restaurant called "Grillby's" and decided to camp by the dumpster for the night, or at least until the storm passed. I couldn't find any food left in the snow to eat so I just slid underneath the dumpster and tried to fall asleep.

I managed to get about an hour of sleep before I woke up to a groaning fire monster putting a trash bag near the dumpster. I covered my mouth out of fear so I didn't scream. The fire monster stood still for a moment before being called back inside of the building. I decided it was about time to find some actual shelter.

After climbing out from underneath the dumpster I ran through the freezing snow to find a warm home to sleep in. Each home I passed had no entrance open for me to enter and I didn't want to knock on the doors and get hurt by the monsters inside. I eventually found a two story house that was unoccupied at the moment and had left the window open, the problem was that the window was a few feet tall and I was only about 3-5 inches tall. I struggled to climb up the wooden house to make it to the window but eventually, after falling on my butt and hurting my legs a few times I managed to make it to the window and crawl through. I hopped onto the deep pale green couch that was below the window to cushion my landing from the window. I then began to explore the home after hoping off the couch.

"Woah...this house is so big."

I smiled brightly just thinking what kind of food would be in the kitchen. I ran to the kitchen as fast as I could to try and find some food left on the counter, but to my shock, when I entered the kitchen I saw an tall, lengthy skeleton with sharp, crooked, and cracked teeth, bloodshot eyes, darkened body armor, a ripped red scarf, gloves and red, knee-high boots. It scared me and I ducked behind a table leg. I was slim enough from being abused by my owner that I was completely hidden by the leg.

The skeleton was humming a song as I stayed quiet. Once the skeleton was done doing what it was doing I watched it as it left the kitchen. I quickly climbed the counter to see what food there was up there.

I finally made it up and found, to my surprise, a big plate filled with spaghetti. I immediately grabbed a noodle and ate it. It was delicious. I ate a few more noodles before I heard the skeleton begin to return so I hid behind a bag of bread left on the counter.

"SANS! SPAGHETTI IS FINSIHED! YOU SHOULD EAT SOMETHING I'M SURE YOU'RE HUNGRY!"

The tall skeleton spoke loudly, almost yelling. His voice was high-pitched and sounded strained, like he always yelled like that.

"Paps, you know we are short on food, you can eat it, I'm not hungry at all."

A shorter skeleton came into view. He had a deep voice, probably around 27 years old. He was wearing a darkened blue jacket as well as some black and white basketball shorts with pink fluffy slippers. The skeleton had a large hole in the left side of his head and his left eye was a piercing red while the other was pitch black. He was pretty plump for someone who says he isn't hungry.

"SURELY YOU CAN AT LEAST EAT A PIECE OF BREAD!"

The tall skeleton said as he reached for the bread bag. I looked around for another hiding spot but couldn't find one. There wasn't even a microwave to hide behind. As soon as he grabbed the bread bag I squeaked in fear, catching both of the skeletons attentions. I cowered behind the bread as the tall skeleton lifted it of the counter.

"Sans...what is that?"

The tall skeleton said in a quiet voice.

"Is that a...human?"

The shorter one said.

I scampered across the counter and onto the stove to try and get away from them. The taller skeleton tried to catch me in his gloved hands. I didn't stop running only to burn myself on a still hot burner. I yelped in pain and fell onto the counter, my foot burning and in pain.

The shorter skeleton caught me in his hands holding onto me roughly.

"I caught it Papyrus."

The skeleton called. I struggled with the skeletons grip only to be squeezed.

"Sans, what are we going to do with this small human?"

There was silence between the two brothers before the shorter one, supposedly named Sans, spoke up.

"Lock it up."

Thank you for reading my first part. I was really excited when I started this and I really hope you all like it as I continue making more parts. I'm so excited to hear all of your reactions to it. Thanks for reading the first chapter. 😊