7. The Red Dress

A/N: I imagined this red dress that Lillian is wearing

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love.

Lillian

We all sat around the dinning table, I sat next between Zander and Salvador, Vincent was across from Salvador and Dean across me.

Gianna sat next to Zander and they were engaged in a small conversation, Vanessa sat next to Dean and couldn't stop mean mugging me.

Mr. Armani sat at the head of the table of course and Savannah between him and Vanessa.

I took a small bite from my plate and kept my gaze down, ignoring the many looks and glares my way.

"How's everything papa?" Dean asked, taking a bite of his food,

"Good, retirement is treating me well," he chuckled,

"We are planning a trip to Paris," Savannah said with excitement, she's very energetic for someone her age, and it's a good thing, but definitely not expected to how Mr. Armani is.

"That seems like a lot of fun mama, I hope you have a great time," Vincent said with a smile,

"And the business?" Mr. Armani asked,

"Better," Salvador responded his gaze locked into his father's, Mr. Armani didn't like that response, clearing his throat he glared at Salvador.

"Lillian," I turned to Zander, "this is my sister Gianna," he introduced us,

I stuck my hand out to hers, "hello," I said,

"Lillian is a master chief and she can cook these amazing lobster tails," Zander gasps, putting a hand to his chest, "I swear I died and went to heaven,"

"It wasn't that good," I chuckled at his reaction,

"Maybe you'll have to cook for us sometime, me and Zander can really put it away," She giggled, "you have such gorgeous hair," she reached across Zander pinching my hair between her fingers.

"Thank you," I responded,

"I'm sure it's just dye, did you say she came from a brothel Fernando?" Vanessa snarked, I stared at her shocked by her reaction.

"Vanessa," Salvador warned, his voice was low and threatening.

"What I'm just asking," she shrugged her shoulders,

"Well don't," Zander said, his tone the same as Salvador.

"She did, and you never know with those women, anything could be fake," Mr. Armani stated at me through his eyebrows.

I cleared my throat sitting straight in my seat, my head down, I hated confrontation.

"Pa" Vincent said, "non parlare a Lillian in quel modo" [don't speak to Lillian that way,]

"Lillian's hair is natural," Dean responded, "and she wasn't a maiden, yes she worked in a brothel but she never did anything like you all believe,"