Chapter: 4 At the park

Selena* pov

When I was still running I finally entered the park. I stopped running and started to walk looking around to find Emma unfortunately I couldn't find her. I felt like I was walking in circles  when I was still looking for my friend. I wasn't looking where I was going. I bumped into someone from behind. Ouch! Someone has a hard spin. I didn't realize I was talking out loud to the person I ran into. I locked eyes with them. When I was looking up at the person I realized it was Leo. He said oh hey I'm glad to see you again with a smile when Leo said I felt happy about what he said. I said really? Leo said yeah with a shy smile I was shocked because no one has been so kind to me except Emma. Leo asked why I'm here. I said I was meeting up with a friend. Leo said oh I can't find her Leo said oh I can help you find her if you want I said sure Leo just looked at me and smiled before he looked away. I told him my friend texted me she wanted to meet me at the park but she didn't hear Leo say oh that's weird. So do you want me to help you to find her? Leo said I said yeah would like that Leo said okay with a smile. So Leo and I are walking around the park to find my best friend. We have been walking around the park for 5 minutes with no sign of my best friend. I was getting a little bit worried about Emma Leo. I was getting a bit worried he spoke up and said what was the last time you spoke with her I said when I got home from school. Leo said oh that's not that long ago I said yeah he asked me is everything okay I said yeah Leo knew I was lying he said you don't look okay I felt guilty because I can't tell Leo what is going on in my life. Hearing my phone buzz in my packet in sweats I took my phone out and checked who it was. I saw it was Emma she said sorry change of plans sorry I was going to cry Leo saw a single tear slipped down my cheek Leo asked me what's wrong I said she said she has different plans more tears pouring out of my eyes thinking to myself I have no one to talk about my problems. I noticed Leo was still looking at me. I just looked away and he said hey it's okay I couldn't breathe because I was crying so much my lungs are filled with mucus Leo grabbed me for a hug I buried my face in Leo's chest. I felt his hands rubbing my back up and down to calm me down. I did feel a little better. Leo said I can talk to him. I felt down . I said thank you. I appreciate that he asked do you want to talk about with a curious voice. I said yeah with a shy voice. Leo it's okay if you don't want to talk about it I said no I-I do Leo looked at me and nodded for a responde. Me and Leo saw a bunch close by we both sat down Leo was waiting for me to speak I finally spoke up I said at home my mom yells at me for little things or for nothing and when I was sleeping I didn't know she was calling my name I heard her barged in my room she said I was calling you why were you ignoring me but the one thing is I was sleeping she wouldn't listening and called me a liar I was trying to tell her the truth but she slapped me and the other thing is I really don't talk to people about this at school someone bullies me. Leo asked me who? I told Sarah Palin he said her the one is most popular in school I said yup that's her when I told Leo everything was going on in life he was really understanding. Leo quickly gave me a tight squeeze before he got off the bunch and stranded in front of me and put his hand out for me to grab it. For a couple minutes I grabbed Leo's hand. He helped me up off the bunch he else said here let me put my phone number in. I said okay. I gave him my phone so he could punch his number in when Leo was done he handed it back I said thank you he said your welcome. Leo told me he had to go. I said okay you at school tomorrow he said okay with a big smile before Leo went he said if you need anyone to talk to I'm here you can text or call me I said okay with a smile.