Chapter: 10 At the hospital

Selena* pov

When I arrived at the hospital I had a breathing mask on my face and I was hooked on all different kinds of machines. I finally opened my eyes. I turned my head and I saw Leo was sitting next to me. He was asleep and I grabbed his hand. Leo suddenly woke up and saw that I was awake. He ran to me and gave me a big hug. He told me please don't ever scare me like that I smiled weakly Leo told me everything was going to be okay I'm here now. I promise you I won't let anything or anyone hurt you Sarah won't be around you anymore I'm going to take good care of you. When Leo said all of those things I was happy and felt safe. Leo leaned in and kissed my forehead. I asked Leo if he could stay with me. Leo nodded. Leo want back on the seat still holding my hand the doctor came in told Leo how I was the doctor said I have concussion and a fracture rib Leo asked when will I be out of the hospital the doctor said in 3 days or soon but she has to have someone by her side all time Leo said she can stay with me the doctor said okay that sounds good she looking pretty good so she can go home Leo said okay with a happy tone. When I heard that I was really happy I will be with Leo when I got dressed Leo said hey are you ready to go? I said yeah with a smile we got out to Leo's car we both got in when Leo started the car engine and started to drive Leo said can I ask you something I said yeah sure he said will you be my girlfriend with a shy smile I said YES! Thousands of times Leo had a big smile on his face. Leo said I really want to kiss you but I can't because I'm driving I said you can when we get to your house Leo said deal I was thinking to myself to fuck Selena I don't know how she will react I hope she doesn't mind what I have in mind when we get home.