Chapter: 8 At the party

Selena* pov

When Leo and I got to the party it did looked like a party for sure when I got out of the car and Leo did the same when we were headed to the house I saw lot of people were drunk and making out I wasn't sure all about this Leo looked me he knew I wasn't sure about this he said hey don't you worry I will stay with you the whole time I said you promise Leo said I pinky promise putting his pinky out I grabbed it and smiled. We both walked in the house hearing loud music. When we entered the house I saw there was a big crowd. Leo turned around and grabbed my hand. I blushed when he touched my hand. Leo and I went in the crowd. When me and Leo got in the crowd I was just standing there awkwardly because I really don't dance. Leo noticed that I was uncomfortable. Leo said hey are you okay do you want to leave? I said no it's fine I had to yell a bit because the music was loud 5 minutes past we were still at the party Leo came up to me whispered something in my ear saying I will get a drink do you want one too? I said no thank you he said okay I will be right back I said okay with a nervous voice. When Leo walked out of the big crowd. Now I was alone, looking out of the corner of my eye a guy was checking me out. I really didn't like it because the guy totally looks like a creep. I wish I could say Leo is my boyfriend so I won't be uncomfortable. The only guy I feel comfortable with is Leo because he never crosses my boundaries and respects me. Another hour went by. I was kinda getting a little bit worried about Leo because he hasn't been back yet. I hope he will be back soon so I won't be afraid again. I decided to go look for Leo. I pushed myself through the crowd. I kind of got booty bumped. That wasn't fun. When I got close to the kitchen where the drinks were I spotted Leo was drinking a beer and dancing with some random girl. I don't even know she looked way prettier than me but the one thing that threw me off was the girl was rubbing her body on Leo. To be honest I was kinda of getting jealous I don't know why me and Leo wasn't dating but i have a big crush on him I wish he could see that how much I love him but it will be to late because he will be graduating early and go on tour with Charlie so I won't see him much. I decided to walk up to Leo. I saw the girl was giving me a glare telling me he is hers. I don't believe that because Leo never told me he is not dating anyone right now. When I got to Leo I taped his shoulder. Leo turned and saw me. He said hey by slurring his words I asked him how many beers have you drinked ? Leo said 4 this will be my 5th one. I said to Leo that's too much more Leo please Leo said whyyy I said because you will be driving me home Leo said fine the girl was still rubbing her body on Leo. But when Leo moved away the girl fell on her butt when Leo moved I kinda laughed. Leo was walking towards me. He was a bit tipsy. Leo tripped on his own feet. I caught him before he could fall onto the floor. I put Leo on a chair and fixed his hair. Leo said no no I don't touch my pretty hair I giggled when he said that I told Leo I will be back I will get you some water Leo said no noo stay I said I will be back I promise Leo said fine. I walked in the kitchen and got into the refrigerator to grab water for Leo. When I got back Leo was gone I said to myself where did he go? I was looking for him. I was thinking probably the girl took him and Leo though that was me I wanted upstairs to check if Leo was upstairs. I checked every door with no sign of Leo. I opened one door and saw some couple having sex I said s-sorry . I quickly closed the door and went to the next one. I opened the next door. I couldn't believe what I saw the same girl saw earlier with Leo. I knew I had a feeling she was trying to get in his pants. She was completely on top of him. Her top half was naked. I couldn't take it anymore. I just ran out and I heard a familiar voice. I knew it was Leo.i just couldn't take it any longer I felt my tears filling up in my eyes. I finally felt a tear slip down my cheek as I want outside and I grabbed my phone out of my purse to call a uber when I did I was just waiting for it to come when it was 10 minutes past I saw the uber pulling in I got in and told the driver my address to my house. When I got to my house I paid the driver and told him to have a nice night. When I got in I went straight up to my room and got into my comfy clothes and got in bed. I kept hearing my phone going off and looked over at it. Leo was trying to get hold of me. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone.