Ch. 1

Winter PoV:

Do it Winter, Stop wimping out. Winter has been dreading this day. He needed to tell Moon that he didn't want to date Moon anymore. He needed to confess that he is now dating Lynx. "Winter?" Winter spun around to find Moon standing there, with her eyes wide. "What are you doing here?" Winter sighed. "I need to tell you somthing." He motioned Moon to sit down at the bench in the garden. "What do you need to tell me?" asked Moon, her voice worried. Winter sighed again. "I... need to come... clean." "Clean? With what?" Moon asked, her voice trembling. Winter could not speak. "With what Winter. I have places to be." Moon repeated, her voice now becoming angrer. "idontloveyouanymore" Winter blurted out. "What?" Moon said somthing else, but it was drowned out by the roaring in his head. Moon sighed after a couple seconds, then said, "What...  did you say?" "The truth is..." Winter's voice trailed off, then found his confendece and said "I don't like you anymore, Moon." Moon's voice was a mix of, anger, sadness, and... somthing else... "WHAT?"

Moon PoV:

"WHAT?" Moon could not make up what Winter just said. Did he just say.... no. Moon could not go to that place. But Moon needed to make sure... "I don't like you anymore, Moon."  Moon could not picture it. "Why...." Moon's eyes swelled up with water. "Winter..." Tears were dripping down her face. "Why... we have been together for over a year!!" Moon sobed as she ran away. Winter was calling her name, and Moon ignored it running home, where the rest of the Jade Winglet stayed. Moon barged in, not caring who's eyes were on her. She ran to her room, as fast as her legs could carry her. Moon shut her door as hard as she could, locked it, and cryed on her bed, with her face in a pillow. Somone knocked, and before they could say anything, Moon yelled "GO AWAY....." And she sobed until she fell asleep.