Ch. 2

Qibli PoV:

"Hey Kink!" Qibli walked over to where Kinkajou was standing. "Hi Qibli!" Kinkajou Chirped "Did you know-" Kinkajou was cut off by the opening of a door a footsteps. Moon ran to her room and slammed it. Qibli and Kinkajou ran over to Moon's door and Kinkajou knocked. Before Kinkajou could say "Moon" Moon yelled "GO AWAY...." then she disolved into sobs. "Poor Moon..." Qibli said "I wonder what happened." Then on cue, Winter walked in with another Icewing. She gasped "Oh my gosh Hell-ooooo!!" she ran over and gave Kinkajou and Qibli some hugs. Then Umber walked out of his room and the Icewing gave him a hug too. "Um... hi?" Umber said. "Oh! I didn't introdue myself! I'm Lynx, Winter's Best Friend!" "Hi Lynx!" Qibli spoke. "YAY! A NEW BEST FRIEND!!!" Kinkajou jumped and gave Lynx another hug. Kinkajou gasped "I have a new game we can play!!" Then Kinkajou dragged Lynx away to her room. "LET'S DO THIS!!" Winter sighed, then he started to walk to his room. Qibli grabbed his arm and said, "Don't think I don't know what's going on."

Winter PoV:

Winter sat down on his icy bed in his -30 degree room. Qibli said, "Don't think I don't know what's going on."  What would that mean? Winter was confused, and pacing his room. Winter gave up. He sat down on his bed and sighed with his hands covering his face. Then, he got it. Winter jumped off his bed and raced to Qibli's Room. Winter pounded on it as hard as he could. Qibli opened the door with a look on his face. "Dude, Chill! What's the matter?" Winter didn't want to chill. He wanted answers. "YOU DON'T KNOW M-" "W-Winter?" Of couse, at the wrong time. "Moon!" Qibli shouted. Moon looked... broken. Her hair was messed up,  she had bags under her eyes, and she looked likek she did not eat. "Are.. you okay?" Winter asked. Moon had tears streaming down her cheeks. "Do I look okay, Winter?" When Winter didn't answer, she said, "That's what I thought. You don't care about me. All you do is yell at me and abuse me. I don't know why I gave you a second chance." Moon turned around and ran for her room, leaving Winter in his own tears.