016.

Now playing - always n forever by Mariah the scientist ft lil baby

.⚝.

DD's pov :

DD's pov :

(📍) Harlem NYC 'The mall' — 5:23PM — Monday

So I took Dee shopping since the gang thought it was a good idea to get outta town for a while, we leave tmr. Dee has been going to therapy for the last month and I honestly can't tell if it has been good or not. Her mood changes alot more now, but she's also still that lil baby I always viewed her as, my lil baby.

Her adhd I've also noticed grew more, he social anxiety raised. She doesn't speak in public as much as she did, it would take us to question her too know what she wanted, the only time she talks is around us. People she is comfortable with.

As I had been staring, I felt the light taps on my arm. My eyes and head trailed too the direction I felt the taps. It had been Dee. "Wassup mama?" I asked she looked tired. "When are we gonna go?" She spoke lowly, scooting extremely close to me wrapping her arms around mine. If i never mentioned it I am now, she absolutely hates being away from home. I think she fears being taken away again.

"When ddot and the others get their food and eat. Then we can all leave together okay?" I said trying to reason with her nervous face. She nodded in agreement as she continued eating wtv she was eating.

Sooner or later the others joined us. Notti sat on the other side of Dee filling in the empty seat. She felt comfortable enough to move away from me a bit. Riya sat across from notti as ddot and Mari sat in front of us at the booth. We talked and joked.

"Nah dicc this shit was mad gud." Ddot said pointing at the empty bowl of Mac of cheese he got from chick-fil-a. Mari looked at ddot and then his food. "You at that first ?" Ddot smacked his teeth side eyeing Mari. "Boy sit your fat ass down." Mari said mugging him. "Yea he got a fat ass." Riya said sticking her tongue out.

"Ayooo." Me and notti out burst as ddot just stared mugging riya. Dee let out a small laugh, the table sat in silence and small warm smiles. She looked around confused. Nobody's heard that in a while out of her. Maybe all of her isn't broken I thought. Healing for her will be great I just know it.

"So Dee.. how do you feel about leaving tomorrow?" Mari asked. Dee shrugged in response. I turned my head towards the rest of the food court inspecting every part of it. Noticing a group of ppl in a corner. I turned my head the other way, a bunch of niggas watching us. I texted ddot and notti letting them know too watch our surroundings. Notti got in Contact with a few of the guys letting them know we were being watched

Couldn't let the girls find out or they would freak, especially Dee.. about 16 minutes later a group of our guys 10-12 deep pulled up in skiis. I felt on my pants making sure the knock was there just in case

"How did yall know we was here?" Riya asked looking up at edot, whose ski had been rolled up. "Yo we gotta go. Right now.." quan said as he alerted everyone as the group of guys had been approaching us. Notti got up letting Dee and myself follow him, we all stayed close. Circling the girls. They all start getting concerned. I noticed Dee had been staring at something in the distance, looking like she was about too loose her shit. I saw eyes roll too the back of her head. edot picked her up quick, she had fainted. I saw what she was looking at, Raymond. I thought this bitch nigga was in prison. I was alr in stable condition because if him

Everything fell in slow motion like we were in a movie

I reached in my pants grabbing my knock, cocking it back. Pointing it in Raymond's direction, Pulling the trigger. Shot after shot going right at his torso. The mall fell into screams and more gun fire. Oy vs these random ass niggas

Eventually we all got out of there meeting back up at the house everyone discussing what happened in the living room. "DD THAT WAS FUCKING CRAZY, ARE YOU SERIOUS MY NIGGA?" Mari spat.

"Yeah I'm serious, either Dee could've been gone or again or I would've been gone. Another bullet to the stomach isn't what I need right now." I said calmly. She couldn't argue back. She just turned to dee who looked.. not tired nor drained or worried. Ofc she found out I killed Raymond she was there, barely.

She looked relieved. "Dee how you feeling mama?" Riya asked. Everyone attention turned towards her. "I'm fine." She spoke calmly. I smiled gratefully.

"Somebody check on the trap." Keem sooke from the window watching our guys who had been chilling on the porch. Jstar nodded in agreement making a call.

Dee got up and walked to my room. I followed her as I closed the door behind me leaning against the closed watching her do wtv she was on her phone. "How's therapy, never got the chance to ask you." I said breaking the silence. "It's amazing, I don't have to hold everything that I've been fighting back." She said as she smiled.

I loved that on her, that smile is everything, her pretty smile flashing her braces at me. "I like that on you." I let my thoughts speak out loud. As if I weren't alr cheesing at her smile and she had been starin. "What?" She asked stopped smiling.. "your smile." I replied my smile almost nearly fainted but as soon as I said that she revealed it again.

I walked over too her and she stood up, now face to face with me. "We gon be good, you gon be good." I let her know. She ain't in this alone, never was in this alone.

.⚝.

Ughhh I wanna write a ddot book so badddddd, but I'm alr writing this- and a notti book so please a brief reminder after both books are done a ddot one will be getting made😊

This book is sadly coming to an end (020.) Is going to be the final chapter :-(