Scorchtail (WoF)

(Image drawn by FunniFrog )

OC Type: Dragon

Tribe: Skywing/Sandwing

Hybrid: Yes (Skywing/Sandwing)

Age: 15

Gender: Male

Pronouns: He/Him

Appearance: The bottom of Scorchtail's neck, belly, and tail is a yellow ochre. The scales on his head, legs, arms, and wings are a dark colored red (like maroon, but more saturated) which fade into more SandWing-shaped scales on his sides, tail, and thighs; fading into more of a yellow color. Scorchtail's horns are more SkyWing; long and sharp, but he possesses the SandWing barb on his tail. He wears a gold-plated helmet all the time along with a leather strap that holds his animus-touched knife. Upon activation with his firescales, the knife can increase in size and turn into something resembling a fire sword.

Abilities: Controlled firescales, fire breath, SandWing barb and SkyWing flight.

Backstory: As a dragonet, Scorchtail was incredibly lazy and off-putting, and as he grew, his attitude never changed much. Later on, he got involved with a group of thieves, working with them to steal considerably valuable items, without the knowledge of his parents. On one particular mission, he stole his knife from an animus's treasury once, barely escaping with his life. Later on as a teen, he eventually gets accused of stealing, but his SkyWing father takes the blame for it and turns himself in instead, much to the dismay of his mother. After the arrest, his mother abandons him at an arena to become a guard, and Scorchtail never saw either of his parents again. He quickly graduated from guard training because of his fire scales and got a job at an age comparable to a 14 year old human.

Personality: Chill and friendly, although known for his laziness. He rarely gets angry, but won't hesitate to hurt you if you're irritating him. Can be cocky and sarcastic.

IQ: 130

Battle IQ: 170

Love Interest: Astrea