8

Feeling the car stop I groan putting a hand on my stomach "Where did Charlie think you are going?" Rosalie asks.

"Seattle to stay with Victoria for the holidays since he doesn't celebrate" Leah says as Becca and I tumble out of the car dry heaving.

Leah sighs getting out and glancing up I see her stretching "Are you two capable of walking?" She asks smugly.

"Fuck you" I groan shaking slightly as I stand, Leah nods putting her arms around our waist and keeping us up.

Rosalie laughs looking at us "Was the rollercoaster feeling worth this?"

"Yes" we both answer together.

Slowly heading to the house the door opens as four women and a man come out "What did you do to them, Rose?" The strawberry blonde asks.

I groan dropping to the ground with Becca "Shit Leah, what the fuck" I demand.

Looking up I frown seeing Leah shaking looking at the female talking who keeps looking at her.

Becca and I slowly stand relaxing when our legs don't give out again.

"They insisted we make the trip at vampire speed because it felt like a rollercoaster they are paying for it" Rosalie says smirking.

"Eleazar called Aro to confirm he knew about your guest and assured us that by allowing them here we will not be accused of breaking the law" The strawberry blonde says calmly.

Rosalie nods and then introduces us as I reach out pushing Leah breaking her frozen stance "Say
something woman" I hiss once Tanya introduces her family holding her hand out to Leah.

"Imprint" Leah says backing away slowly before she runs jumping and shifting mid-twist.

Seeing Tanya go to chase her I throw my hands up yelling No she grunts being thrown backwards to us and turns growling at me.

I sway grabbing my head before everything goes dark.

Waking up I groan grabbing my head "What happened?" I ask confused.

"You somehow used a shield and stopped Tanya from chasing after Leah" Looking up I see Laurent sitting on a coffee table by me with Irina by him "Fuck I need to go find her" I groan trying to get up.

He shakes his head forcing me to stay "No your mom and dad are tracking her" he says calmly.

"Why did you stop Tanya she wouldn't have hurt her mate" Irina demands glaring.

"Leah just got away from her ex who was her old pack leader till she broke the pack bond protecting Becca and me, he used his power to mentally abuse her" I say softly "Uncle L, I need a drink please".

He rushes off coming back with a cup of water, I sigh after taking a drink "Leah would continue running if Tanya went after her she's panicked right now" I say as I sit up.

"Fuck my head hurts" I hiss.

Laurent pats his pockets then pulls out a paper packet with B.C. in blue on it, handing it to me I frown ripping it open, and pour it in my mouth downing my water.

"Why do you have that?" I ask looking at him.

"Your mom has made it clear we all keep them on us for you since you always have headaches" he says smirking.

Nodding I look around seeing the full coven and Becca looking at me "If I may, I believe I can explain what you did" Eleazar says.

I nod looking at him "Yeah sure" I mumble.

"Becca would you please join your sister?" he asks her.

She moves over to me sitting down as Eleazar moves in front of us looking at us "I can identify abilities in vampires and on some rare occasions humans, now you Becca you are a physical and mental shield, Bella you are a copycat you can copy any powers and use them, but it seems you both can share your powers" he says sounding amazed.