13

A month later

Sitting in Eleazar's home office I frown looking around "El what's the Volturi going to do now that The Cullens are being investigated, the FBI has picked it up, what about Rose she was with them for 80 years?" I ask.

"Did you know Jack the Ripper was a vampire?" He asks.

"What?" I ask confused.

"The Volturi have people working in many places of law enforcement and the government, if a vampire draws this much attention the vampire staff takes the cases over investing it then the vampires go missing" he says calmly.

"So the killers are never caught or found" I say.

"Yes because the Volturi kill them as far as the world knows they run and eventually are considered dead" he says smiling.

"But what about Rose?" I ask.

"She's safe because she's not in the coven anymore and never liked interacting with the humans she avoided them, the Volturi will look the other way on her past with the Cullens because other than being extremely beautiful she blends in like a wallflower in the background watching".

I nod biting my lip "How will we know if the Volturi move against them?" I ask.

"Heidi will warn us what's going to happen"

Hearing Heidi laughing I look up seeing her leaning on the door "The Cullens have called the Volturi claiming the Denalis' and Rose are framing them for their crimes and asking for help".

"What happens now?" I ask.

"Aro told them to come prove that they are innocent of these crimes" she says smugly "If they go to do it then they will expose themselves and be exposed for being a false witness both crimes result in death".

I nod frowning "What I'm hearing is they are backed into a corner and desperate that's not good".

Seeing them look at me confused I groan rubbing my face "You never corner a wild animal, what you just said tells me they are going to lash out targeting us, we backed them into a corner with no way out".

"It will be fine" Heidi says waving me off.

"No Heidi it won't, we need to be changed soon or everyone has to worry about protecting the humans" I growl.

"Bella is correct" Victoria says coming in the door "We need to get them out of here and changed fast because the Cullens are planning to build a newborn Army to attack us and the Volturi".

I sigh biting my lip "We need to go and change us" I say calmly.

Getting up I find Becca, Leah, and Rose leading them to the house and seeing Charlie sit his fishing gear down "Charlie we think we should take our trip early" I say calmly.

He crosses his arms looking at us "Why?"

"We would feel safer away from the Cullens" Becca says frowning.

"If I say no?" He asks gruffly.

"We will still do it" I answer.

"Just until they are arrested he was stalking Bella it's not hard to figure out she's his next target" Becca adds.

Charlie sighs looking away from us "I'm going fishing for the weekend there's money for food on the counter, we can discuss this later" he says gruffly "Take the mail in" he orders.

He grabs his fishing gear and gets in the car driving away I roll my eyes walking into the house shutting the door before I pull out four airline tickets and three passports that were on the side he had facing me.