chapter 6

Hope u guys were excited for this chapter well since u guys just want to here me shut up because u want to get to the story probably then lets gooooo! Bye! Terry theres something i need to tell u he didnt come because he was with us. What yah he some how heard your cuz was coming too so he didnt want to come and i also need to tell u he brought his brother and, and, he killed monica and jacob in a attic cuz we were playing truth or dare and he dared them to go to the attic alone and little did we know he followed them and shot them we thought they were playing a trick when drake blakes brother was gone and blake was in on it! What how could u not tell me about this! I was scared good thing he didnt hurt me or meachel! I ,I just cant belive this. Thats why they werent in school and why they moved out. And the police doesnt know who did this. No we tried to tell them but they wouldnt belive us they just said to let them handle it and that we better not meddle around because were just idiotic teenagers! Well maya we cant let this happen lets go to the house scooby-doo style. Ok terry just dont get crazzy now all were going to look around for clues. Lets go then maya stop being such a baby. Later at blakes house. Wow look it all this police tape maya. I know its crazy, omg i found a note in this cabinet it looks long tho. Hello to whom ever found this. This is a confession note quoting that i indeed almost burned down Nutella High School because my assassination request maya and terry and daniel and kelly and ellen and of course mr. Bander. They were requested by marco Velasquez no reason 50 grand each so it was a sweet deal. I did not complete it so i got 2 of there parents i got mayas parents and of course it also affects terry since they are sisters so i will force them to kill there freinds on the list that also survived plus when the jobs done they will be dead too and i cant promise both parents will be living when they escape. That is all bye. Omg mom and dad are captured we have to save them yah but how we going to save both and we have to kill our freinds and we are going to be dead after we help them anyways. Well its worth the risk and its worth it to save our parents maya. Ok well lets just hope this turns out good. Yup all we could do is hope maya, all we could do is hope. Holy flipp flopps guys this story is finally gettin cray now this chapter may be over but theres more tommarow i actually made this chapter yesterday and was debating whether i should publish it today or yesterday but i chose today because i didnt want to overwhelm you so bye.