short chapter 7

Hey guys sorry its so short but i wrote 800 words in this chapter but it didnt save and i had to start all over so thanks for the veiws bye. Morning hey maya. Hey terry. Whats wrong? Whats wrong, whats wrong, I'll tell you whats wrong, whats wrong is that you are just sitting around not even a bit worried when im shaking! Its like you dont even care that were going to die our freinds are going to die and our parents are held captive terry thats whats wrong!! Well i guess your right but i got a plan that wont hurt anyone except for blake and drake. Well are you just going to stand there like a idiot or are you going to tell me! Jeez whats your problem?¿ ARE YOU DEATH I JUST TOLD YOU AND YOUR ASKING AGAIN AND YET YOU STILL HAVENT TOLD ME THE PLAN IF YOUR THAT IDIOTIC AND STUPID THEN I WONT BE NEEDING YOUR HELP YOU HEAR ME OLD LADY!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Yes i hear you loud and clear maya i..i mean mam. Good now lets hear that mastermind plan. Ok so hears what im thinking, if we find out where there holding them hostage we could use the old teleporter replica and find little einstein to make it real so we could telport in exactly at there location....well of course not exactly at there location because then we would fuse into one then it would be really ockward when we use the bathroom. So then what. Then we use the ray gun in the attic to shoot them and if they shoot us first we will have the multysheild so it will have 15 layers on so they have to shoot us with 15 bazookas before that breaks so a shot from a shot gun will be like 1/4 of what they need to break a layer. Ok well instead of using little einstein because he is 700,000,000 light years away from us. Then who else will we get help from to make the teleporter work. We could always ask corrin. The demon eater!¡ Yes because who else knows how to work with that technology. True but isn't she evil. No she eats demons and turns the evil energy into good energy then gives it to angels. Oh yeah well lets go to her. But first we got to call terra our evil sister and ask her where she is so we could find her i just hope shes not far maya. Oh hey terra this is terry im wondering if you know corrin the demon eater. Oh so all you need to know is how she looks. Ok well she looks regular like a normal girl. She has blonde hair, blue eyes, light brown hair, long hair, blue and purple sparkley dress. Oh ok bye -beep- what did she say terry. She said she lives on blue berry street. Well we live on rasberry street so thats a block away nice. Well maya lets go.