Chapter 4: "Ah damn, it's just filler!"

Hope you enjoy!

Words: 5k
__________________________________

Y/n stretched his wings and let out a tired yawn as he listened to Nerasus, the headmistress, deliver a history lesson. She was explaining the existence of one of the most powerful beings from hundreds and thousands of years ago.

"The Great Hero remains a mystery in today's era. Legend has it that this knight led a rebellion in a battle against the dark dragon's, with the assistance of the Dragon of Hope," Nerasus explained, using her hydrokinesis to create characters in the history lesson.

Y/n couldn't help but be impressed. "This guy must have been an incredibly strong dragon to take on those powerful ancient beings," he thought, resting his head in his hand.

Surprisingly, Nerasus revealed, "What's unique about the Great Hero is that she was actually a human." As she glanced secretly at the purple dragon, who stood in shock at this revelation, she noticed a look of surprise and decided to continue the lesson.

"How the heck?" Y/n muttered under his breath.

"No one could have predicted that the ancient dragons would resurrect the most powerful being in their kind... Many know him as the harbinger of chaos, the Beast of Abaddon, but we all know him as... Aero, The King Of Ruination." Nerasus raised her hand, shaping the water to showcase the Great Dragon War in a vivid flashback.

Epic story time!

The sky reverberated with the thunderous sound of a roar as a colossal beast, armed with razor-sharp claws, swiped at a dragon carrying a brave warrior on its back. With a swift and agile movement, the dragon deftly evaded the attack, using a single beat of its powerful wings. The two fighters locked eyes with the towering dragon, as it bellowed with a bone-chilling laughter. Its piercing yellow gaze sent shivers of intimidation down their spines, and the corners of its mouth curled into a menacing grin.

"ZE-HAHAHAHA!! What's the matter? Scared of a mere cat scratch?" taunted the dark dragon, but the warriors swiftly regained their composure.

"Not a chance! You may have been revived, but your goal will end in failure!" declared the Dragon in defiance, while the dark dragon smirked in response.

"How heroic… It's disgusting," scoffed the dark dragon, unfurling its wings to fully reveal its intimidating presence. "But don't underestimate the power of Malefor's disciple!" As Aero unleashed a deafening roar, the sheer power of the sound shook the ground, sea, and sky.

 "But don't underestimate the power of Malefor's disciple!" As Aero unleashed a deafening roar, the sheer power of the sound shook the ground, sea, and sky

Aero, The King Of Ruination.

Aero sucked in a great deal of air and unleashed a blast of purple-white fireballs at the heroes who quickly outmanoeuvred the attack. The knight stands on the purple dragon's back and smacks two fireballs right back at Aero who quickly dodges and claps his claws together to crush the second one and growls.