𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

|| JHENÉ MICHELLE NAMINA |||| ORLANDO, FL |||| 7:35 PM ||

|| ORLANDO, FL ||
|| 7:35 PM ||

|| JHENÉ MICHELLE NAMINA |||| ORLANDO, FL |||| 7:35 PM ||

same night.

"It's so pretty in here, oh my god." Jhené spoke in awe, looking around the classy restaurant.

"Hello, welcome to Norman's. How can I help you two today? Y'all are a beautiful couple, by the way." The middle-aged woman sent a smile to the two, now behind the desk.

"Thank you. I made a reservation for 8pm. Jhené Namina." Jhené told her, returning the gesture.

"Okay, just follow me and i'll get y'all seated." The waiter replied as she grabbed two menus.

"Alright, can we start with some drinks?" The waitress pulled out her notepad and pen, letting them sit down.

"Um, can I have a sprite?" Jhené responded, and she nodded, writing it down, soon walking away once she took
their orders.

"Look," Von handed Jhenè his phone, her face falling into an expression of awe once she was met with a picture of Kimani sleeping on Willow's shoulder.

"They're so cute. They got so close in such a small amount of time." Jhenè gave him his phone back, Dayvon nodding in agreement.

"Why are you so quiet? You okay?" She tilted her head, leaning it on the palm of her hand.

"I'm good, Nae. I'm still tired." He lied, and she sighed, letting out a light laugh.

"Dayvon, why are you still lying to me?" She asked him, looking up at him as he played with his hair.

"What you talking 'bout? Ain't none wrong wit' me Jhenè." He responded, leaning back in his chair.

"There is something wrong with you, because you're never this quiet with me. Tell me what's wrong or i'm leaving. I didn't come to sit in silence with you." She retorted, her face frowned up.

"I'm just thinking, Aight? I'm cool. Relax baby." He leaned up, kissing her lips.

"I love you." She mumbled, making him smile.