𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄

1 Year Later.

"Ma-ma," Jhené heard as she slept in her bed, before frowning once she felt slob on her face.

"Mm— Korjae, get off me, dada." Jhené rolled her eyes, chuckling when he attempted to bite her face.

She picked him up, getting out the bed as she left kisses on his face, causing him to giggle.

"Dada?" He babbled, pointing towards the bedroom door, and Jhené walked out, down to the stairs, seeing Von watching TV with Kimani.

"Hey, baby." Jhené leaned down, kissing Dayvon's cheek, then moving to kiss Kimani's forehead.

"Wassup ma." He smiled, and Kimani turned around to talk.

"Daddy brung Jae up there to wake you up 'cause he was bored." Kimani spoke, making Von mush her head.

"Yo' snitching self." He mugged his daughter, and she giggled, laying her head on his shoulder as Jhené walked around to stand in front of Dayvon.

"Can you hold him while I brush my teeth and wash my face?" Jhené passed Korjae to Dayvon.

"Mhm." He hummed, wiping the slob off Korjae's face as he babbled away.

Jhené walked upstairs, holding her 7 month pregnant belly, making her way to her bathroom, beginning to brush her teeth.

Dayvon and Jhené had tried for another baby about 2 months after Korjae was born, and she was now pregnant with another baby girl. They had officially gotten married a couple months ago, and the wedding reception was honestly beautiful.

Snapping her out of her thoughts as she washed her face, Dayvon walked into the bathroom, Kimani on his back as he carried Korjae.

"Kimani yo' ass tryna kill me, ma." He laughed, Kimani holding around his neck tightly as he sat Korjae on the counter, turning Kimani to face in front of her.

"Daddy, you just weak." Kimani shrugged, sitting next to her brother as he tried to bite her finger.

"He is teething, real bad. Where is his teether?" Jhené asked, picking Korjae up, running her fingers through Kimani's hair.

"In his room. C'mon, twin." He grabbed him, walking out of the bathroom.

"Mommy, I go to auntie Nene house?" Kimani inquired, and Jhené nodded, picking her up.

"You ready for your baby sister?" Jhené questioned, walking into the bedroom.

"Yes. She like barbies like me?" Kimani responded, hope laced in her voice, making Jhené smile.

"Maybe. We'll have to see when she gets here, baby." Jhené sat her on the bed, going into her closet, taking a black bodysuit she had recently bought, and undressing from her night gown.

"Mommy?" Kimani called out, watching her legs swing back and forth from the edge of the bed, Jhené humming in response.

"I'm happy you married daddy. Cause Tyty hurt you, and dada saved you when he did, right?" Kimani stated, making Jhené pause putting on her black fur boots she'd bought from Amazon.

"Yeah. He did. I'm glad I married daddy too, pooh. He was the only one for me." Jhené spoke back, and speaking of, Dayvon walked into the room, Korjae crawling behind him, holding his teether in his mouth.

"Y'all talking 'bout me?" He asked, laying back on the bed after sitting Korjae on it, Kimani crawling to be on top of him.

"No, Von. Mind yo' business, boy." Jhené laughed, coming to pick up Korjae after putting on her other boot.