Three

Koda and Seth walk into class and take their seats. Homeroom is usually pretty chill school has been going this year for about six months it's March and spring break is coming up quickly. Seth tried to drop the questions he had about Paul and Koda but he couldn't help but think about it he hadn't realized the two were that close sure they became friends but were they together? And if they were then why hadn't she told him? It quickly became too much for him and in the middle of the class he stopped writing and sighs "Koda?...." He trails off turning to her and looking at the table he was hoping she didn't get mad at him for his questions. Koda looked up from her book she was reading knowing he was gonna ask her about Paul, she sighs and answers before he even asked the question in a whisper "No, Paul and I aren't dating. Katie was bothering him again. The girl can't take a hint... Yes Paul has asked me out. But, my dad said I can't date until I'm at least fifteen, besides I'm not sure what I feel about him anyway, so we're friends." Seth smiles at the girls answer, "Well I support you either way. I was just upset you didn't tell me."

A/N:
Hey guys!
I know it's short I ended up getting a case of writers block spent a week trying to get unblocked but it hasn't worked yet, I'll get back to this asap, I'm not in a great state of mind which could cause my blockage thanks for being patient with me. I appreciate it! 😊

Word count 221