three

Spring break had went as fast as it came, flying back across the country to finish the last semester of college harder than anything you've had to do. Leaving König behind was probably the worst part, the weekend you spent with him engraved in your head like a mantra.

He'd kept up with texting and you even FaceTimed him a few nights when the distance got a little hard, having developed real feelings for him in the little time you spent finishing up school. It should have been forbidden, the taboo nature of your unconventional relationship, but instead you found yourself even more aroused with the fact he was severely older.

It wasn't until he was deployed a few weeks before your graduation that his absense really started to sink in, and messages from his son started to pop up on your phone. Glaring at the repetitive apologies and half assed excuses vibrating your phone on your desk, you toss the device onto the bed, rolling your eyes.

Men.

Correction. Boys.

It made you feel the sickening betrayal all over again, but you also couldn't help but thank him for leading you into the arms of his very talented father the night you caught him cheating. Memories of those nights and days replay in your head when you can't sleep most nights in the dorms, your hand or the little bullet you had hidden in your nightstand the only thing that felt close enough to him.

But graduating and coming back home to your hometown, where everything unfolded into a confusing mess of emotions and crumbling morals, felt like a fever dream you couldn't really shake. Coincidentally the job offer for your major was in the city right outside of where you grew up, fate bringing you closer to König as you signed the lease on your new apartment.

The messages that finally got through now that he had cell service in the air made you grin, having been weeks since you've heard from him. Debating on letting him know about your graduation, a thought comes to mind, just imagining the look on his face when you surprise him making you grin.

The lingerie set you had bought in his favorite color while he was away and you were across the country was tempting you to do something bold; maybe even a little reckless.

You drove down the familiar path to his house, your ex posting videos with girls at a party letting you know the house wouldn't be occupied. Although you wished you would run into him, having a few words on your tongue now that König wasn't knuckles deep inside of you.

The rain thudding on top of the car eerily reminds you of the week of spring break when everything had first started between you and König, having not been back since you moved back.

You park your car as you scamper towards his porch trying to avoid the rain, easily finding the spare key in the potted plant on the deck. You push open the door, the quiet house making your adrenaline pump quicker, the thought of seeing him so soon making you feel like a preteen with a crush all over again.

You pad up the steps, walking into his bedroom as the memories resurface, the lingering scent of him attatched to every piece of furniture making your lips curl into a smile. It was comforting, and after so long of not having him, you can't help but draw a pillow to your chest, laying back on his bed.

It's short lived, the sound of a car engine cutting outside in the driveway making your eyes widen, not expecting him to have gotten here so soon. You pull off your layers, the deep red lace adorning your body making you grin in the mirror reflection in front of his bed.

The front door shutting has you laying back on his bed on your side, musing your hair slightly as you bite on the inside of your lip, provocatively displayed for him as soon as he opens the door. The footsteps getting closer have your heart pounding, your eyes trained on the door as a smile broadens over your lips.