four

"Schatz. What is this?"

Your head peeks around the corner as you set down a box in your hands, your half packed apartment thankfully coming along nicely with the help of Königs generous help. Your smile faulters slightly as you snatch the item in his hand away, cradling the worn and torn baby blanket you haven't seemed to get rid of yet to your chest as you give him a look.

"It's my blanket. Stop judging it," you quip with a teasing smile, his body weight relaxing onto his palms behind him as he leans backwards, beaming at you as he watches the look of protection come over your face as he chuckles.

"Nein, I'm not Schatz. It's adorable, actually," he begins in a low tone, a look coming over his eyes as he pushes himself to his knees. Slowly he makes his way towards you, hands sliding up the backs of your thighs as he tips his chin to look up at you, pulling your thighs flush to his chest.

"You could pass it down to our baby. When you actually agree to get off your birth control and let me give one to you for real," he whispers with a smirk, lips pressing against your abdomen as his hands wander higher, grazing your ass as a low groan escapes his throat. He squeezes softly, scattering light kisses over the material of your shirt.

"Just imagining it, a swell to your perfect little belly..." he trails off with a groan, hands sliding across your ass to your hips, palming your sides as his digits tangle in your shirt a little tighter. Your hands thread through his hair as you gaze down at him, his conviction of wanting a baby nearly doing you over the last few times he's been over in your bed.

"Has me so fucking hard already," he admits in a breathless whisper against your abdomen, his lips kissing a path up your body as he stands to his full height. He guides your hand to the bulge in his sweats, jaw clenching slightly as he watches your delicate hand squeeze him.

"I think a little break from unpacking is in order, ja?" He murmurs against your ear, hands closing around your biceps as he guides you back against the edge of the couch, effectively making you bend over the arm. "A small taste. You make it impossible to stay sane when I'm around you," he whispers, lowering to his knees between your thighs as he presses a kiss to the bare flesh, his eyes wickedly gleaming as your fingers clench into the cushions.

But before he can go any further his phone rattles on the hardwood floor, buzzing with an incoming phone call. His groan against your leg makes your lips tweak, biting the corner of your cheek to muffle a laugh that wants to expel through your lips. Your foot grazes his side as he leans over, picking up his phone as his eyes narrow.

"Du machst wohl Witze..." he grumbles, and his sudden mood change has your eyes widening slightly, head tipping as you prop yourself up a little more. Silently questioning what's wrong as he shakes his head, dismissing you with a sigh as he rolls his eyes.

"Ja, what is it?"

His eyes flicker to the movement of your foot dragging along his side, teasing his abdomen as his jaw clenches. His breaths catch as you hear the muffled sound of a females voice on the other end of the phone, a pang of jealousy and irritation surging through your veins.

An eyebrow propping is all he gets before your foot presses against his half mast hardon, his hand snapping out to grip your calf as his words stumble, eyes fluttering as a deep rumble leaves his chest, as he covers it up with a quick "ja."

Knowing it was his ex wife makes you sit up a little more, gazing down at him as he leans back slightly, silently reprimanding you with his eyes as he presses his finger to his lips, but the petty side of you doesn't feel like listening to him at the moment. The memory of his wife trying to ruin your relationship has your hips sliding off the couch arm, instead settling in his lap as your hand pulls the phone from his ear slightly.