1

Can be seen as human or animal ver :3

--------------'-----------------'------

Head scientist of titianus Godzilla, involved with multiple resarch of marine titans.

Dr.Shellington ---- -------.

Ever since Dr.Shellington was accepted in Monarch,he has done what most has not.

Serizwa is more than impressed,nuturing him and making him who he is. Finally letting him take over over the research on Godzilla. Something he never would have with the octonauts.

Oh right.

He looks up from his cup of coffee and sees his sister juggling between cooking and handling Periwinkle. Shellington blinks tiredly, and sees how his niece has so much energy.

"Periwinkle! How about you go watch tv? Im sure your mom would have liked that" Pearl giveaps shellington a deadpanned face.

Periwinkle nods before running to were the tv is, finally taking out his laptop and binder,organizing them on the table. "So your just gonna put all that on the table,where we eat? Really shellington?" Pearl raises an eyebrow. Shellington looks up to his sister. "Well,someone has to make sure Godzillas usual route hasnt changed,you know-to update you?" Shellington points at a picture on the wall. Pearl with the octonauts, Dashi wrapping an arm around her,it..it was a nice photo.

Pearl frowns and lowers the heat on the stove. "You could have stayed you know?" Pearl squeezes his shoulder,trying to comfort him. Shellington closes his eyes and shakes his head. "They didnt have the things i wanted to do. I study the affect titians have on the environment-not save the creatures."

Screams,the bridge collasping, her hands slipping off his-

No. Hes a scientist,not made for physical rescue, he cant do what Pearl does,no.

Pearls phone rings and she pulls away answering. Its..Dashi? Its pearls break! He doesnt understand why the octonauts need to be a different branch of Monarch-

"Sorry-somethings up,take care of periwinkle and the food!" She quickly leaves,leaving shellington alone with his thoughts. He sets a timer and goes back to his work.

He wonders. Can he make a difference?

----

319 words

Guys...

Godzilla x Shellington

And Dashi x Pearl??? Whaaa

(Sorry for grammarr mistakes)