2-no longer a Wip!

Turns out Pearlie (Pearlxdashi) wasn't really important here...whoops?

Tw for death (not explicit) shutting down from others,blood(again not explicit at all)

Dashi sends a smile towards Pearl,which Pearl responds with one of her own. Shellington rolls his eyes and flicks her arm.

"-so, as I was saying- this-" Shellington points at his laptop's screen,"-is generally where Skull island is. Try your best to avoid this area-especially when met with extreme storm conditions Captain Barnacles" Shellington nods his head towards Barnacles. Kwazii scoffs, "a pirate ain't never afraid too-!" Shellington interrupts him.

"- step out of line, your grandfather barely escaped Skull Island Kwazii , extremely injured and physiologically damaged, not to mention you are on thin ice, if you step out of line one more time, I will have you removed from Monarch Branch, team 198 "The Octonauts" immediately."Shellington breathes in "and turn you and your grandfather into Monarch custody and tried for your multiple crimes."

Kwazii scoffs "Nerd much?" Captain Barnacles sighs. "I assure you Dr.Shellington, Kwazii shall not step out of line" Barnacles gives a strain smile and Shellington just blinks in response. "Uh huh yeah okay- but here's your monthly dose of medication." Shellington hands a bag to Peso, who happily takes it. "Remember, Monarch wants all units for a meeting, the higher ups-" Shellington gives a quick look at Kwazii "- governments are looking into possible defunding, we will send an email with all needed information." He nods towards Dashi who smiles.

Shellington shuts off his laptop and collects his things. "I-I will keep you all updated if certain things change." Pearl follows him to drop him off on the surface,and Kwazii sighs loudly when he leaves.

"Geez,who died and made him the boss of us?" Kwazii lays against a chair. Captain Barnacles straightened himself. "Kwazii,I'm begging you to behave." Kwazii perks up. "The possible defunding of Monarch means-" Tweak, climbing up the ladder to meet with the Captain calls out, "-defunding of The Octonauts-or possibly being shut down." Kwazii slinks into his seat crossing his arms.

Tweak sighs. "Captain, the Octopod has sustained some injuries,I request we stop to fix them." Barnacles nods and dismisses everyone. Deep in thought.

_______<____________<<_______>_________>>_________>_____<<____<

Shellington shoes hit the pavement in a rush, fearfearfearfearFEARFEARF̵̹̺̲̮̳̜̗̹̗̝͔̣̱̣̲̲̭̬͉̼̼̼̋̍̏͗͝ͅͅÈ̴̤͇̫̹̱̩͖̥̝̞̎̀̋̈́̋̀͛̂̈́̀̈̎̇̄̈͒̂̉̈́̌̕Ạ̸̢̧͓̲͍̜̫͖̯̠͇͙̠͕̤̏̑͐̅̕̚Ŗ̶̮̟̹̳̖̞̬͖͎͕͍̙͎̖̿̐̉̇̏̈̔̒̅̌͐͒̊̃̓̚̚̕͜͝ͅͅ

He shouldn't have left Maria on that trip-his gut told him-

He shouldn't dwell on what he can't change.

He quickly pushes people aside, quickly showing his authorization to be on that bridge to soldiers. God the fucking smell of the gas around them- from the cars being left on,he quickly maneuvers his way from some nearby tanks, flinching every time they shoot.

School buses,school buses- not the right license plate- The soldiers take care of those trapped.

PM19X6xPM19X8-there!

He sees the driver,presumably dead by the debri on the front window smashed in. He sees an opening and gets in. Kids screaming and crying, Shellington yells out as he tries and opens the front bus doors.

"Come on! Here! Go! He lets a few kids, 3? Out, Maria stays put. Her blonde hair duller, she holds her friend close to her. Shellington gets angry, the rest of the kids not moving. He yells again "Maria God damn it! Let's go! The rest of you move! Open the emergency door!" He points to some older kids in the back who try opening it.

Shellington gets frustrated as he tugs on Maria,forcing her away from her friend who yells in pain. It was lucky for Shellington she was close to the door- but Maria digs her heels to the floor not budging. "MARIÀ!" He yells out in frustration before the bus jumps- the whole bridge shakes, causing Shellington to trip backwards and fall out of the bus. Dorsal fins appear from the bridge- and the bus falls.

Shellington stares in shock as he hears a roar, he looks up, near face to body of Godzilla. He clenches his fist as his sides are met with explosions. He looks back at the gaping hole of the bridge, before running off.

-xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nobody blamed him. Pearl didn't. But she didn't know Maria. His Mothers face of anguish as she crumpled onto her husband, Leopold screamed at him, Shellington couldn't answer,his face still in shock and covered in dust and blood from the glass window he climbed to get inside the bus.

Leopold nearly got physical before falling onto the ground. Clutching my coat. I look dully at him,,frowning.

I move myself from him and walk away. Monarch will pay them a heft check for the loss of Maria but.

Nothing is bringing her back.

Xxxx

If u guys read my Octonauts book Maria(? Her name might be different) and Leopold are Shellington siblings (from the family that adopted him) Pearl is aware of this but never really met them!