Chapter 5 Movie Night

Back at Elphaba's and Fiyero's 

Elphaba: Hey Fiyero I just noticed that we don't have any food in this house definitely need to go get some. 

Fiyero: Yeah we definitely need food lets go find a store to go grocery shopping. 

Elphaba's POV 

Fiyero and I walked to the grocery store that was about a 20 minutes away from us. We ended up getting some grocery's and heading home. When we got home we put away the grocery's and had something to eat. 

Fiyero: Oh Elphaba I ment to ask you how was your flying monkey friend Chestery. I was going to say hi earlier but I didn't want to interrupt you guys since you haven't seen him for a while. 

Elphaba: Um you know just seeing how each of us were. 

Fiyero: Aw well that's nice well next time he comes by I would love to say hi. 

Elphaba: Ok. 

There was a knock at the door. 

Elphaba: I got it!

Fiyero: Ok. 

Elphaba: (looks through the peek hole in the door and opens the door quietly) Hi Chestery. (walks out the door quietly) So what did she say? 

Chestery: She said that she hopes the this is real and that if it is that she is excited to see you tomorrow. 

Elphaba: Aw. She probably thinks that its to good to be true. But don't worry Glinda I will see you tomorrow. Hey Chestery want to come in for a bit? 

Chestery: Sure. 

Elphaba: Hey Fiyero we have a visiter. (smiles) 

Fiyero: Oh hi Chestery. 

Chestery: Hi. 

Elphaba: Hey why don't we all watch a movie together? 

Fiyero: That sounds like fun. 

Chestery. Ok. 

Elphaba: Can I choose the movie? 

Fiyero: Go right ahead. 

Elphaba's POV 

I choose the movie Maleficent. I really like the movie. Her story really reminded me of my story. How she was never a villain and how people basically choose her as the villain just like the Wizard of Oz with me. 

Chestery: I'm going to go home now Elphaba and Fiyero. It was nice watching a movie with you guys. 

Fiyero: Yeah it was nice having you over Chestery. 

Elphaba: It's always nice to have you over Chestery. Your always welcome at any time. 

Chestery: Thank you guys bye. 

Fiyero: Well Elphaba I think that we should head to bed. 

Elphaba: Ok I think I'm going to read when we get to bed. 

Fiyero: Ok.