Chapter.1 (Enchanted to Meet!)

REYANSH's PoV:

I woke up with the buzzing sound on my phone only to find my dad calling me, as I answered the phone and the anger inside me started boiling cause of the news which he gave!

I controlled myself and called my manager and told him to book flight tickets to India as soon as possible!

🍃

MISHTI's PoV :

Mom! please let me sleep ten more minutes I was so busy last night completing my files.
( I started yelling at my mom)

"Yaa it was totally your mistake you wasted your whole week reading those dumb fictional books and now shouting at me,
I don't care I want you to be ready in 10 minutes and come down for breakfast quick!!"
(She ordered me and went down)

I checked my phone and was 10 minutes late for my office.                  ( yes I do work for India's best pharmaceutical company 'MALHOTRA's group ).

I quickly rushed to my bathroom and got ready as I wore white shirt and grey pants cause I was late and couldn't find any outfit for myself.

I went down just to find my two dumbos enjoying their breakfast  (Rahul and Ayushi) I quickly grabbed them and we drove off.
🍃

REYANSH's POV:

As I reached india I was at the airport waiting for my friend Raj as he was going to pick me.

He saw me and waved his hand towards me I noticed and went nears him ,
we hugged each other as we met after ages.
(Kaha maar Gaya tha bhai tu?)
he said while hugging me.

(Where were you all this time dumbo)

We sat in his car and went towards our mansion.

Mumbai was filled with traffic so we had to take the wrong path as I hadto reach the mansion immediately and this was quite important,
I ordered the driver to drive as fast as possible cause I was not able to control myself as I heard my sister was in relationship since 5 years and now they are going to get married.