Chapter.3 (friends or foe?)

Reyansh bursts into laughter which made Mishti confused as hell and seemed to have everyone's attention!

As soon as Mishti realised she quickly as the speed of light covered Reyansh's mouth with her soft little hands.

"Have you gone mad! A person standing on the mars might have heard you".
(She said while looking at Reyansh)

"Do I care?"
(He said confidently)

"But I do , anyways;answer to my question"
(She said firmly standing closer to Reyansh)

"I will forgive you..but.........."
(He was about to say further but was cut by mishti's actions)

"He is not that bad"
(She thought to herself moving backwards)

As we all know god is always in a mood to play with our itzy pitzy dumb girl 'Mishti'!

The moment she moved backwards her leg got slipped due to the spilled water on the ground, Mishti was about to fall but the man standing there with veiny,warm ,hearty hand rounded her waist to save her from falling "Watch out"
(It was our cold ceo Reyansh)

As soon his hands wrapped her in his embrace mishti's heart skipped a beat!!

"Yea you dumb Mishti your heart can't flutter this way although you are a Cardiologist!
(She whispered to herself)

She directly looked in his eyes finding nothing else then worry for her.

She stood up maintaining eye contact with him as she jerked a bit making Reyansh realise how close they are standing to each other.

He immediately moved backwards leaving distance between two of them .

"Are you okay?"
(He awkwardly asked Mishti)

"Yes I am fine"
(Mishti said tucking her hair back of her ear)

"Don't you wanna use restroom?"
(She asked staring at him)

"No I am fine now"
(He said while Leaving her behind)

As he moved few steps forward he turned back and said with the smirk on his face.

"I will only forgive you until you convince me and beg for forgiveness"

"Yea this annoying man btw how can I forget that he was named for the coldest ice of the business industry"
(She said while cursing him to death)

"Assh! What was that strange feeling,why was my heart beat faster than 'usain bolt'
(He asked to his heart while Leaving the corridor and Mishti behind)

🍃

Mishti was lost in her thoughts thinking about the incident that happened in the morning.

The scene repeated in her mind as she was not able to think of anything else than Reyansh.

"What do he really want can't he just forgive and close the matter"
(She was lost in her thoughts)

As she was thinking about the hard core plan to convince the cold ice (Reyansh).

She was thinking deeply until she got notification from Instagram
'Reyansh.M_10 liked your post'

"What!! Is he stalking me?"
(She was curious about this action)

She immediately grabbed the phone in her hand opening Instagram to check the matter.

"Shit!! This can't happen,what do I do now omg she is online can't she just sleep early!what the hell is happening it's all your fault Reyansh can't you just sleep without thinking of her"
(He said while panicking)

"What do I do now? I'll just unlike it!no I can't she just saw it ,should I just like all of them?yea that sounds better"
(He liked all of her posts)

"Why is he stalking me at this hour?", is he obsessed with me!
now way don't get ahead of yourself Mishti"
(She said while sitting on her bed)

She broke the awkwardness and sent him the follow request he accepted it in a second .

She messaged him asking

CHATS:

Mishti:
"Hello Mr Annoying were you stalking me?"

Reyansh:
"No way miss nonsense your account was just suggested by the Instagram"

Mishti:
"Yea sure ,why not like I believe you"

Reyansh:
"Whatever,btw miss nonsense you still have to convince me for the incident and I think your mom and I have became good friends in no time"

Mishti:
"Yea who doesn't know?"

Reyansh:
"Yea then definitely gona wait until our next meet see you miss nonsense"

Mishti:
"Sure Mr Annoying see you then"

Reyansh:
"Fine,dream about me!"

Mishti:
"Eww!What a narcissist!"

Reyansh:
"It's called self love"

Mishti:
Whatever,Annoying as ever!

Reyansh:
🙄🙄
________________________

Again it's their never ending saga as they did their job which was to annoy each other on a senseless point was a success.

🍃

Mishti was enjoying her beautiful dream with her fictional men but was out of zone as her phone started buzzing as she was again late for her office.

She quickly got up and went to get fresh as soon she came down in her working outfit she sat for breakfast after she has her breakfast she left for her office immediately.

It's a special day as their CEO  
Mr Reyansh Malhotra is going to introduce himself at the office for the new inters as he was in US this long ages.

She can't imagine the caos that will be going to happen.

"Hope for the less embarrassment please god"!
(She said while continuously praying to god)

________________________

TO BE CONTINUED!

Hie Swonies!

Friends or foe?
What do you guy think?

Let's just hope for less embarrassment!😂

Enjoy reading

Follow my insta id
Blue3rry_10
For more early updates and reels related to the book!!