13. Vijay/ Reena

Vijay

"You! Again? I thought we were done." I said.

"Are you satisfied with just one time?" She asked moving her hands on my neck.

"No."

"Tell me you want me as much as I want you." Her hands moved on my chest and she came closer.

"I want you more than you want me." I said and grabbed her neck with aggression.

I dragged her to a basement which looked like no one would enter here.

"Fuck you are so hot." I said while looking at her amazing naked body. Her figure was like hell and I would like to be buried inside this hell forever.

I could see her whole body but her face was blur, I thought as if her eyes, nose, lips are floating in the air and I am not able to put them in place.

"What's in the store for me today?" She asked.

"I hope you have done some arrangements."
I kissed her and bit her lips hard enough to make it bleed. The blood was dripping from her lips and some of it was on my lips now.

I tied her hands with my shirt to a rod attached at the back. I tied her legs to a table and made sure she wouldn't move.

"You like torturing a lot." She said with lustful eyes.

"I love torturing." I replied with maintaining the eye contact.

"And I love the pain you give me." Her sentences were always short but her intense voice and a sense of lust in it brought immense pleasure to my cock.

I took a whip and started touching her with it all over her body. Starting from her cheeks I circled the whip around her neck, I smacked her boobs, kissed her stomach multiple time and went down on her while she was standing.

I licked her pussy and grabbed her ass. Her pussy tasted like a fresh fruit which had delicious juice and it was definitely good for health. I wondered if her pussy was made out of rose. The juice was honey and I was a honey bee. I loved sucking out all the honey.

I could see the scars on her ass from the last time but they were fading away.

"Seeing you like this upsets me." I said looking at her while I was still on my knees.

"Seeing me like what?"

"I am fucking you and you have zero scars on your body."

She bent down towards me and said, "Remember what I said, this body belongs to you. "