CHAPTER -16

At party:-

Mr. Shin:- oh mr Jeon you came welcome to the party.

Jk:-*cold* hmm .

Yn:- kookie I want ice creamu .

Jisoo:- baby we will eat afterwards first let's sit.

Lisa:- yes yniee we will play in house ok.

Yn:- okie

( All are busy bts all are talking with some business partners and blackpink just sat beside yn to take care of her  suddenly yn said)

Yn:- unnie I want to go washroom.

Jennie:- ok let's go I will come with you.

Yn:- no you will sit I will come unnie you must be so so much tired right * pout*

Jennie:- Are you sure?

Yn:- sure sure now shit shit I'm going.

( With this yn go towards washroom after she go towards washroom she washing hands suddenly someone came and put hands on her mouth and inject something on her neck making her cry ).

Yn:-* crying* ah ah mumma it's hurts .

( After sometime she lost her consciousness and that person take her away from the washroom and somehow he take her near car without noticing anyone made her sit on car and turn to talk with the the person to whom have helped him).

Guard :- thank you so much for co-operating  btw what is your name .

??:- * smirk* why why do you want to know you get her right then go.

Guard:- I'm just curious whom you are that you are helping Jeon jungkook's enemy so.

??:- I'm his step sister LILY *smirk*

Guard :- but what is benefit for you if we kidnap this girl.

Lily:- * angry* she snatch my jungkook away from me now enough just take her with before anyone sees us and one more thing torture her ok .

Guard:-* nodded* thank you .

(With this guard went away from there and Lily happily turn to go in the party but widened her eyes when she see jungkook in front of her).

Lily:-*gulp* what happened.

Jungkook:- * raise eyebrow* what happened means what are you doing here and we didn't invite you here then .

Lily:-* stuttering* th-at m-y fr-ie-nd-s d-ad al-so a ma-fi-a s-o I ca-me her-e.

Jungkook:- hmm

( Before he can say something Jennie came there while running with teary eyes and said )

Jennie:- jungkook yn is missing.

Jungkook:-* shocked* what do you mean noona she is with you all right then.

Jennie:- yes she is with us only but she wants to go to washroom so she went and after sometime also she doesn't come so I go and check there is no one in Washroom.

Jk:- * angry* why you leave her noona you know na she is just a baby.

Jennie:- * looking down* I'm sorry jungkook.

Jungkook:- wait LILY I know you did something with her right then tell me fast 😡.

Lily:- * gulp* what are you talking jungkookshii I don't know what are you talking about.

Jk:-* checking Lily* I SWEAR IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HER THEN THAT DAY WILL BE YOUR LAST DAY * GROWL*

Lily:- * coughing* leave me jungkook please leave me .

Jennie:- jungkook leave her we have to find yn.

( Jungkook leave her he went with Jennie before going he gave death glare to Lily and went away from there).

Jk:- let's check cctv camera.

( All bts and blackpink came in cctv camera room and see how a man came and drugged her and they all get shock when they see Lily is behind all this ).

Taehyung:- that bitch.

Jk:- * eyes turned red in anger* LILY FUC$ING  BITCH NO ONE CAN SAVE You FROM ME.

Suga :- * angry* now she is gone how dare she do that even after knowing that you love her .

Jimin:- let's go what are we waiting for.