CHAPTER -17

Lily:-* sigh* finally  jungkook is mine now  * giggles*

??:- oh. Really

Lily:-* she gets frozen on her spot because she recognised the voice and turn around to get shocked* ju-ng-kook.

Jungkook:- * ROAR* YOU BITCH  I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT STAY AWAY FROM HER DIDN'T I HUH?

Jimin:-* greet teeth* we have to give her most painful death.

Taehyung:-* smirk* like how he did to mr.choi

( Lily gets confused listening mr.choi).

Jk:- hyungs tie her in basement m and let me find my yn and u tell me where did they take her .

Lily:-* gulp* if I tell you will you leave me

Jk:- yes I will leave you if you tell me where is she and what they gonna do to her * smirk*

Lily:- they take her to (xxx) building and they want to take revenge on you.

Jk:- what is his name.

Lily :- his name is Jackson.

( Listening her jk got shock and said )

Jk:- are you telling truth.

Lily:-* nod* yes now please leave me .

Suga :- Aww you really thought we will leave you nah baby  we have to do our job right jungkook * smirk*

Jk:-* smirk* yes hyung and I'm going there .

Jimin/ taehyung:- we will also come.

( Jk nodded with this they go towards a car and drove off ).

Lily:- please 🥺 leave me I will never do that .

Jin:- let's go you need to get your karma back.

( With this they drag Lily towards basement).

MEANWHILE.

Yn:- *crying* pl-ea-su 🥺 le-av-e m-e  he-lp-u pl-ea-su.

Jackson:- shut up bitch I will beat you again * after saying this he left*

( Yes when they take her here they started beating her very harshly with belt and blood is coming out of her body now she has no strength in her body before fainting she whispered)

Yn:- ko-ok-ie pl-ea-su sa-ve m-e 🥺 * with this she fainted*

(Here vminkook arrive at the place where Lily told them with this they enter inside the building)

Jimin:- so that bastard choose this place hmm .

( Jk is looking here and there just then they hear a voice from behind)

Jackson:-* dark voice* oh so the mafia king came here for his little lover.

Jk:- * angry* jack she has nothing to do with this then why are you dragging her in this leave her .

Jackson:- oh looks like mafia king loves her so much so* cutt off by scream*

??: ahhhhhhhh

I'm sorry it's short because I didn't get time please comment how is it