CHAPTER -27

At hospital:-

( Here yn and Suga in front of hospital seeing hospital yn started Shaking in fear )

( Please think it's as day time 😅)

(Btw he still carrying her because her leg is factured so that's why so noticing her fear he started rubbing her back to calm her down and yn look towards Suga with puppy eyes which can melt anyone but now Suga said)

Suga:-* whisper* if you get a injection then I will give you chocolate and ice-creams.

( Hearing chocolate and ice-creams YN's eyes sparkle and ask)

Yn:- really .

Suga :- yes really now will you take a injection if they give you * raising eyebrow*

Yn:-* nodded happily* yes I will I can do anything for my chocolatu * pout*

Suga:-* chuckles* ok let's go .

( With this both about to go but suddenly so many cars making yn frown and Suga understand that jk had come so he put his eyes and face cold and there he comes outside of the car and stand in front of them)

Yn:- * confused* kookie what are you doing here.

Jk:- * smile* I came here for my princess.

Yn:-* sadly* see oppa now he gets another princess now he doesn't love me like he did in past * saying this she started fake crying*

Jk:-* controlling laugh* baby that princess is none other than you only.

Yn:- you ar- wait? what?* Eyes widened*

Jk:-* laughing* yes my baby princess is you * pulling yn cheeks*

Yn:- ouchi it's hurtsu * pout*

Suga:-* cold* what are you doing here.

Jk:- hyung I came here for my baby 's check up.

Suga:-* coldly* you no need to come here I am here for her I can take care of her .

Yn:- shh no fighting no fighting be friends again or I won't talk to you  * angrily pout*

(Ignore background)

( Seeing her cute face they both burst into laughter making her more angry on them and they stopped when they see she is glaring at them with her cute eyes)

Yn:- now be friendie now then only I will talk to you two * pout more*

Jk/Suga:- ok we will be friends again now stop glaring us we are afraid * saying this both laugh hard making her kick on ground but unfortunately it doesn't reach ground because she is still in Suga ' arms so it hit his junior making him groan in pain and she realised what she did and said)

Yn:- chorry chorry oppa I didn't see * nervously laugh*

Suga:-* groan in pain* I will take revenge ahh my ouch.

( Seeing this jk silently laughing and yn said to jungkook)

Yn:- jungkookshii * softly*

Jk:- yes

Yn:- pleasu carry me oppa is in pain 🥺.

Jk:- ahh ok come.

( Saying this he take her in his arms and Suga stood up like nothing happened and said,)

Suga:- now give her to me.

Jk:- nope I will carry her I'm missing my baby so much.

Suga:- no she is mine sister so I have full right.

Jk:- so what she is going to be Mrs.jeon  soon so I have the right on her .

( Yn started blushing listening Mrs.jeon word and like this both started arguing making yn to shout)

Yn:- OPPA PLEASE LET'S GO INSIDE HOSPITAL.

(Both flinch at her sudden shout and silently going inside the hospital and after check up dr. Call both of them in his cabin and make yn lay on the bed only and went towards his cabin)

Dr.:- hmm seeing her condition but I want to ask you something that someone rape her or did something to her .

( Listening this both jungkook and Suga gets shocked and look towards each other before answering doctor)

Suga:- no doctor nothing like that happen to her like that.

Dr:- or Did someone tried to force on her or abused  or hitting .

Jk:- no noth-* he stopped his words suddenly remembering that night when she went out because he insult her and now he wants to know what happened that night*

Suga:- what happened? jungkook.

Jk:- nothing hyung we will talk at home take yn to my mansion tomorrow.

Suga:-* confused* but why?

Jk:- just come hyung I want to clarify something.

Suga:- ok

( Saying this both get up and take yn with Suga and left to his house and jungkook called one of his man and said )

On call:-

Jk:- I want the cctv footage of that night when yn went out lonely ok .

Guard:- ok boss .* Cut call*.

Jk POV:- something is off I need to know that at that night what happened to her and who are they ?

How is the chapter guys