Chapter 5: Unbeknownced Guest.

Gaster would be wandering around in Snowdin town. Hands in his pockets and head down. People would walk by and greet him, but would be met with silence.
Not many people knew Gaster, they only knew him as the royal scientist, and fewer knew him personally.
But even then, whenever he passed by someone, they felt a chill tingle down their spine.
Everyone felt that something was... Off about him.

Gaster continued wandering, day after day, always looking towards the ground and thinking. Everyone began feeling uneasy, he looked like a zombie.
Soon, everyone stopped greeting him entirely, until one day.

"Do my eyes deceive me, or is that the great scientist in Snowdin town?"

A high pitched voice spoke from behind Gaster, which immediately took him out of his silence and wandering. He looked behind him to be met with the presence of an odd looking monster.
Now, Gaster had seen plenty types of monsters in his life, but this one looked... Unusual.
It was a tiny flower with a face in the midst of it's petals, with a beaming grin.

"And, who might you be?"

Gaster questioned curiously. He'd never met this monster before, quite obviously. Though they seemed... Familiar. He shook it off as some random scenario of "deja vu", before the monster answered.

"Im Flowey! Flowey the flower!"

"Ah, yes, what a... Creative, name. Now, what do you want?"

Gaster looked down at Flowey with a serious expression. He wasn't in the mood for making new "friends".

"Oh, i just decided to pop in and start a small chat! Thats all!"

"Uhuh..."

Despite the flowers upbeat and happy mood, something also felt off about it, that it wasn't as innocent as it acted.

" Well sorry to dissapoint, uh, 'flowey'. But I am currently very busy. So if you'll excuse me- "

Gaster would turn around and begin walking towards Hotland, only for Flowey to pop up in front of him. They were currently in front of Grillby's, so the only way forward really was that path, in which Flowey was blocking.

" Aw c'mon doc! Don'tcha wanna make some new friends? "

Flowey cut him off. He gave him the same large happy grin. Yet it felt off. He sat there waiting dor Gaster's response, yet Gaster didn't know what to say. There was nothing to say.

" I won't ask again. "

Gaster snapped at Flowey, giving him an every serious stare as he waited for him to get out of the way.

" Ask what again? "

Flowey snapped back at Gaster, now his eyes hollow with small white dots glowing in them, his smile having gotten much more monster like and sharp than before. Gaster, caught off guard by this, stood back, one hand up and ready to kill this flower if needed. Who would miss him anyways? All he was, was a small flower.

" Oh Gaster. Don't you think they'll come looking for them? "

Gaster stopped for a moment. Looking? Looking for who? What was this flower on about?

" I don't understand what you're getting at. But by any means, please mov- "

" The bodies you idiot. "

Gaster froze. This was... Unexpected. How did...

" How do you know about those. "

He asked in a serious tone, his arm lowering down as he got into a more neutral stance. How did this little flower know about what he was doing? How could he even comprehend what he was doing? This wasn't a flower. This was something darker. And he needed answers. Fast.

" Well silly, you don't really do a good job at hiding them! "

Flowey's expression had changed once more to the more silly and upbeat one it was earlier. He changed in an instance.

" I said give me an answ- "

" Or what? You'll kill me? Oh please. That isn't a threat. "

Gaster was once again taken aback. This is far unlike any reaction he's gotten from anyone. The flower knew where he worked. The flower knew about the bodies. He somehow even knew exactly what he was about to say. And he hated it. He hated being predictable, even if it were to this small, insignificant flower.

" Who are you? "

" Already told you. Do you have the attention span of a gold fi- "

" Who are you. Truly. "

Flowey's grin would grow largely, spreading across his face as he let out a high pitched chuckle.

" Meet me at the lab. And I'll show you. "

And Flowey would suddenly go into the ground, dissapearing from sight and leaving Gaster with even more questions. He sighed and rubbed his head, kicking a rock in the snow out of anger. This flower was more dangerous than he obviously knew. And the worst thing? He read Gaster like an open. Book.