5.

-ima let God fix it cuz if I fix it ima be in jail- 18.53p.m
~luh.urah~

Ka'ior Don

***

Its been a week since I've been in this place, I mean could things get any better? Note my sarcasm.

This place isn't as bad as I thought it was. I've been attending the behavioural sessions as much as I could so I can get out of here as soon as I can.

I don't even know how Tanisha is doing and I can't stop thinking of my bestfriend. We've been together for as long as I can remember and it breaks my heart leaving her alone.

I was deep in thought that I didn't even realize someone sitting beside me and whoever it is I don't give a flying fuck because I have better things to think about. Like how bright the stars are at this time of the day.

"You know I keep wondering what a pretty lady like you is doing in a place like this." A deep voive said beside me. Even with the few times we've spoken to each other, I still know who the voice belongs to.

"What can I say, life can be shitty sometimes." I turned facing him. His sharp jawline and high cheekbones made me think he's half Italian. His hazel eyes look brighter at night and I couldn't miss the cold look on his face.

Can this guy get any grumpier? I rolled my eyes at the thought.

"Sometimes?" He asked with a bored tone.

"Most times" I answered blantly.

He turned to look at me and this time his eyes held so much intensity in them that I started feeling uncomfortable under his gaze.

I stopped looking at him and looked at the sky. The silence between us held so much tension that I almost couldn't breath.

"Staring is rude you know" I said still looking at the sky.

"What if I like what I see?" He said playfully. I only rolled my eyes at him.

"Boy bye" I said dismissively standing up ready to get anywhere away from him. I can't handle this much tension.

Before I could stand up, he pulled me back down and settled me on his lap. I didn't even have time to register the position we were in when he lowered his head and look at my surprised expression.

Our faces were so close at this point that I could smell his minty breath and as if my body had a mind of its own, I felt myself moving closer to his face that our lips were practically touching.

"Tristan..." I try to stop him as I feel his hands snaking inside my unzipped jumpsuit.

"Shh...relax" He stopped me from saying anything as he keeps touching the exposed skin on my lower back sending chills all over my body.

He moved closer, if that's even possible now because there's barely a centimetre between us. He pressed me extremely close that I can feel his breath fanning my face.

At this moment I can't even think straight. But a voice echoes behind us, bringing us back to reality.

Now I can think straight.

"No shit!" A guy yells behind us.

I recognised that voice. And when I turned to face where the voice was coming from, it turns out to be one of the guys I've seen hanging out with Tristan.

"Sorry to ruin your sweet moment but I need him. Like right now." The guy said pointing at Tristan.

Tristan just rolled his eyes.

"Oh I'm Kyle by the way." He said extending his hand for a handshake.

I quickly moved from my position on Tristan's lap and stood up.

"Nice to meet you Kyle. I'm Ka..."

"Ka'ior. I already know who you are. He cut me off.

"How..." he cut me off again.

"I know you because literally any nigga would die to know a sexy lady" he said holding my hand a little longer than necessary.

I blushed.

Stupid hormones!

I turned to look at Tristan and he looked...disappointed?

And just like that, he left.

Kyle shrugged and turned to leave chasing after his friend.

What just happened?

***
Author's note:

Thank y'all so much for the luvv and support. Coz tbh ion even know much about jail life so it ain't that easy writing this. Show summ more by voting and commenting on this chapter ♥️♥️

One love,
luh.urah♥️