6.

Finalllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy we're back! I apologize for the long wait!! So I'll make this chapter a little longer. Enjoy!!

__________

-I ain't Rihanna so ion love the way you lie...imma block you😂-
~luh.urah~
__________

Ka'ior Don

***

Two weeks!

That's how long it's been since I last saw him.

My mind keeps drifting back to our last encounter. I don't know why I can't stay away from him. I mean, he's face itself screams trouble. But that's the thing, that's what attracts me to him even more.

I don't know if its just physical attraction or there is something more. I bet there is nothing more. There has to be nothing more.

Girl! Put your shit together!

I was alone in my cell tryna figure out how to get myself out of here because truth be told, I don't think anyone else will get me out of here.

I keep losing hope as time flies by that Dwayne and the others will get me out of here.

I was trying to memorize all the possible exits available in this area, the guard count and all the security systems.

I heard footsteps approaching me and when I looked up it was the guard who I learnt his name to be Nik Klein.

He's a short black dude, maybe a 5,8? And barely talks or makes eye contact with anyone. I can say he is mysterious.

"Ms. Don?" He addressed me looking all serious.

"Mr. Klein." I answered him back giving him my full attention.

"You have a visitor" he said in a bored tone.

Me?? A visitor?? Who would actually want to see my ass in orange?

Could it be Damaris? Or maybe aunt Timaya?

Or Dwayne.

That thought itself sent caused me to shiver.

What?

Don't blame me. He's Mr. Scary if y'all don't know.

He took me out of my cell and kept cuffs on my hands. I don't blame him. I think he knew better.

We walked down long halls and passed many security systems then finally reached a small room that was two sided. It had a long mirror that separated the two sides with a small chair on each side. The person from the other end could hear you loud and clear because the mirror was not soundproof but the walls were.

Nik let me in and closed the door giving me the needed privacy. I didn't notice that there was a person already on the other side staring me down.

But when I did look closely, there he was.

My instincts were right.

Remind me to keep trusting my guts.

It was Dwayne.

I took a seat and stared back.

"I must admit, orange is definitely not your color" he was the first to speak with an amused expression on his face.

"Tell me something I don't know." I snapped at him which made the corner of his lips lift a little.

"Still feisty I see" he joked.

I just rolled my eyes. Don't get me wrong. Dwayne is my boss but more of a father figure to me. We joke around sometimes but when we speak business, no other language is spoken but business.

"So tell me, what brings you here Mr. Washington?" I asked after the long silence.

"It's Dante" he stated his eyes turning ice cold.

"What about him?" I asked him getting curious.

"He dropped fifty eight of my men in my own house and killed the ones I hired in his house. He stole my shipment last week because sadly he had his men too in my team." He explained.

"What was in the ship?" I asked already knowing the answer but asked anyway.

"Bags of cocaine, marijuana, heroine" he said coldly.

"Atleast you won't lose so much." I was revealed that this will not bring a massive loss to us.

"That's not all." He added.

"What do you mean that's not all?" I asked starting to get angry and worried.

"There was plenty of weapons in that ship too" he said this time rubbing his temple. He was trying to keep his calm and control his anger I can see that.

"Worst case scenario?" I cursed.

"We lose the drugs, money and my men" he spitted.

This man is dangerous. Not only dangerous but very dangerous. He had his men blending with ours and he had the guts to even steal from us.

We all know what is to come.

War.

And I bet it is not going to end so well.

"We have to stop him" I managed to speak out.

"But first we have to figure out how to get you out of here." I said and I nodded agreeing with him.

"I have some of my guys around the area so don't worry, you will be out of here in no time. Just wait for my call." He added.

I nodded and lifted my hand and placed it on the mirror in front of me and said, "Thank you so much boss. I mean it."

He took his hand and placed it on mine on the other side of the mirror and replied, "Always."

***

Author's note:

For all those who read this chapter before, I edited the jail telephone part because they are recorded so I went for something more confidential.

Sorry for the plot holes y'all cuz all these chapters are so unedited. And I've been uploading irregularly so sometimes I forget what I wrote in the previous chapters and just jump into writing. Anyways... I appreciate that y'all like my random thoughts😂 well, atleast I hope you do. Lol!
Oh! and sorry for being a lazy ass😂

Do you think Ka'ior will make it out?? Temme watchu think ayt?

And check me on my gram @luh.urah mwah!😘♥️