They Get Caught! (Again)

Fidel walks into the bathroom clenching his booty cheeks super hard. He looks at what is going on in the bathroom and his jaw drops and he starts drooling on the floor. "Oioioi!! These are the most sexiest men I've ever seen!!" Fidel says while still drooling. "D-d-do y-y-y-you wanna j-join us?!" The oiled up Ryan Scooter Ratcliff says to Fidel, looking hopeful that he will say yes. Fidel looks at Ryan Scooter Ratcliff with an excited look. "Y-Y-Y-YES I WOULD L-L-LOVE TO JOIN YOU!!!!" Fidel yells super excitedly, Still clenching his butt cheeks. Fidel starts to pull down his pants and oil up. Soon after he oiled up, he popped the biggest shart into Ryan Scooter Ratcliff's Mouth!!! "O-OH M-M-M-MY!!! I-I-I'M S-SO SORRY! I-I'VE BEEN HOLDING IT IN ALL DAY!!!" Fidel yells. Chloe, Sarah and Kaiya are still outside the bathroom waiting for the boys to be done. "Mama bear still needs her diet coke!!" Chloe yells, sounding very cranky. Meanwhile, Fidel, Simon, Greyson and Ryan Scooter Ratcliff are still going at it in the bathroom! "I-it's okay d-d-d-dd-daddy-! D-d-daddy I loved it in fact!" Ryan Scooter Ratcliff says to Fidel after he sharted in his mouth. Fidel's willy perked up so high, it needed some TLC (Tender cock-Licking Care)! "D-d-do y-you n-need to borrow m-my r-r-rose toy??!" Greyson asks Fidel.

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 7...