JUNGKOOK - TRYST

It's my first night back in Seoul in 5 long years. I had left to finish my studies in the US and haven't been in any hurry to return.

That was until my best friend Aria announced she was getting married! I immediately looked into flights and here I am - sitting at the bar in some club throwing back drink after drink.

Don't get me wrong I'm happy for Aria, she is one of the most amazing people I've ever met and deserves all the happiness she's found with Hajoon and I am excited for what the future holds for them both I'm just feeling sorry for myself and hoping to get laid - don't judge!

Ordering another drink a figure appears by my side

"This one's on me and the usual drink for me too" I turn towards the stranger beside me and open my mouth to protest but then I see him. He is by far one of the most beautiful humans I've ever laid eyes on.

"Thanks" I flash him a coy smile. He takes this as an invite to sit on the stool next to mine as the bartender brings over our drinks.

"I haven't seen you here before" he states resting his hand on my bare thigh.

"I haven't been here in a long time"

He slowly moves his hand higher up my thigh and right now I don't give a shit about small talk I want him and I want him now.

Downing the last of my drink I take his hand and lead him outside.

"Hmm, I love a woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to be bold about it"

Thankfully we manage to get a cab quickly and I give the driver my address as we climb into the backseat.

He attaches his lips to my neck nibbling my delicate skin and I have to bite my lip to stop a moan escaping. I swear the driver is taking the slowest route back to my mine on purpose.

Finally he stops outside, I quickly pay him and lead the gorgeous stranger into the building and inside apartment I'm renting.

As soon as we are inside he wastes no time in attacking my lips with his own. The kisses quickly become passionate, filled with lust and need.

I'm usually a foreplay kind of girl but right now I just want him to be inside me fucking me into oblivion so lead him towards the bedroom.

Pushing him down onto the bed he smirks up at me "damn, a woman who takes control this should be fun"

I climb onto the bed straddling him and can feel his hard dick beneath me. Lowing myself onto him more I rock my hips back and forth grinding my core against him.

He lifts the bottom of my dress up and easily slips it up my body and over my head his eyes opening wide as he realises I am not wearing any underwear.

Propping himself up on his elbows he takes one of my nipples in his mouth swirling his tongue around before biting the bud harshly causing me to moan out at the painful pleasure.

"And here was me thinking you were going to take control tonight" he swiftly flips me over onto my back taking me by surprise.

He attaches his mouth to the opposite nipple once again swirling his tongue over the sensitive bud. He then trails soft kisses from my breast down my abdomen and spreads my legs.

My breath quickens as he gets closer to my needy core. Slowly he glides one of his slender fingers up my wet slit stopping at my clit using the pad of his finger to circle it. An involuntary mewl slips out from my parted lips.

Without warning he thrusts a finger inside me hooking it and finding my g spot with ease. Fuck I wish more men were like that most don't have a clue what they are doing.