SEOKJIN - DELICIOUS

"Why do I always let you talk me into things like this?" I ask my boyfriend Seokjin.

"Because you love me and can't say no to this handsome face

"Good point but why do I get left with preparing the onions?" I tilt my head back trying to stop my eyes from watering.

"Hey I did them last time. It's your turn now" he playfully shrugs his shoulders and goes back to preparing the food in front of him.

We've been dating for a year now and over the past four months we have had his six friends come over once a month for dinner and a movie night or game night. It's just an excuse for them all to hang out and get drunk but I don't mind since I enjoy spending time with them all and they all welcomed me into their group right from the start.

"This needs to simmer for ten minutes so I'm going to go take these and set up the lounge ready for the movie later" Grabbing the bags of snacks from the counter he walks away towards the lounge.

"Well if I'm not needed in here I'm going to go get changed" he doubles back into the room placing the bags back down on the countertop. "Why, what's wrong with what you're wearing right now?" his eyes scan up and down my body taking in my current outfit.

"I'm wearing my sweats and one of your T-shirts Jin. I either look a complete mess or like I'm cosplaying Adam Sandler"

"Firstly, you don't look a mess at all you look absolutely beautiful and I love seeing you wear my clothes and secondly why does it matter?"

"it doesn't really but you're dressed up and I'm WAY too underdressed" I explain and shrug my shoulders. It really is no big deal and other than not wanting to look like a goblin next to him there's no reason I want to change.

"Fine but nothing too short or revealing" He yells out after me as I walk down the hallway towards the bedroom. "yeah, Yeah" I call back to him over my shoulder.

Almost 10 minutes later I emerge from the room having not only changed my clothes but applied some light make up too. Hearing Jin moving things around in the lounge it's evident he's still setting up in there so I decide to make myself useful and go check on dinner - we cannot burn it again! Not after the last time, it took days for the smell to finally disappear.

Giving the contents of the pot a stir I take a spoon from the drawer so I can give it a taste. Bringing the spoon up to my mouth I gently blow on it to cool it enough before trying it.

Hmm, it needs more of something, Opening the cupboard door I look at the jars upon jars of different spices, sauces...everything you could even want or need while cooking really.

Finally spotting what I need sitting on the top shelf I stretch up onto my tiptoes trying to reach it and just manage to grab hold of it. Turning back to the stove I add a little more of the spice to the pot giving it a mix. Rinsing off the same spoon from earlier, no double dipping in this house, I give it another taste. "Much better, that tastes delicious"

I feel Jin's strong arms wrap around my waist taking me by surprise since I didn't hear him coming. "Hmm, I bet I know something that tastes even better though" he growls in my ear.

He spins me round so I'm now facing him and his eyes have darkened, his cheeks have a rosy tint and he's biting down on his plump bottom lip. He  looks like he's about to devour me - and I won't lie seeing him like this makes me hope he does. No sooner has the thought crossed my mind he takes hold of my waist and sits me on the counter.

"I thought I said nothing too short or revealing Tia"

"It's not short" hearing my response he pokes his tongue against the inside of his cheek.

"Baby I could see your bare ass peeping out the bottom of the dress when you reached up grab the spices"

"So you were watching me then?" He nods his head. "And did you like the view?" He grabs hold of my hand and brings it down to his crotch. "What do you think?" feeling his erection I can't hold back my smile.

"So, what were you saying before about something being tastier?" I know exactly what he means but I act clueless.

He doesn't say a word as he leans over placing kisses up my right thigh and swapping to do the same on the left before propping both legs over his shoulders causing me to lean back on the countertop using my elbows for support.

Feeling his hot breath on my clothed core he  pushes my thong to the side before gliding his tongue up my folds teasing my entrance as he does and begins to swirl his tongue over my clit causing the sound of mewls to full the room.

"Jin, fuck - p-please don't..don't tease me just" my words are cut off as he thrusts a finger inside my entrance pumping slowly and sucking on my sensitive clit. Throwing my head back I get lost in the feeling of him touching me, licking me...just him.

He knows how sensitive it is and how quickly I can cum from clit stimulation alone but with his finger hooked perfectly hitting my my g spot with every thrust I can already feel that all too familiar knot forming.

"Jin I-I'm going to" he hums against my bud sending me over the edge releasing my orgasm and cumming over his finger. He thrusts in and out a few more times before removing his finger and attaching his mouth to my entrance completely devouring me like I was his last meal.

I bring my head forward to look at him -

"JIN" I yell out but that only encourages him more.

"SEOKJIN" this time he lifts his head up to look at me.

"Damn it looks like Jin's started eating without us" comes a voice from the doorway.

"Oh come on we're not even late we are -" the voice is cut off as he takes in the sight before him. My legs are still over Jin's shoulders exposing my dripping core to his friends.

"Shit, do we get some of that too or nah?"

Jin stands up and after making sure I'm covered picks up the wooden spoon and throws it towards the door.

"So that'll be a no then?