Lonely girl

Julia's pov

I was walking in New York with my AirPods in when someone bumped into me. ' im so sorry' I look up and i saw Kika. 'Hey what are you doing here?' she asked. I said 'needed some time alone for myself but do you wanna drink something together. Yes let's go.

IN THE CAFE

How is your life going ? Kika asked. Good i'm writing new songs and do some media things. And with Lucas? Lucas and i broken up with each other. He cheated on me with some girl named Olivia i was so mad and broken and that is why i'm here. O Julia i'm so sorry. No its okay i had a feeling that he was cheating but how is it with you and Pierre? Oh amazing i love him he loves me you know how it goes. Yeah i heard that you and Pierre are the IT couple on track. Hhahah But do you wanna come tonight to a party with me and the wags and the drivers. Mmmmm i think i'm not ready for it. Oh come on we will have fun. Okay then. Good i'm conna pick you up at 10. Alright.

We pay and then i go back to my hotelroom and eat roomservice and make me ready.

''You can do this Ju just forget about Lucas tonight and have fun an be drunk i said to myself. I take my meds for panic attacks and anxiety. Kika texted me and said she was in the lobby waiting for me. I take my heels and leave my room.

Hey. Hi girlll. Ready to go? Yeah but i think i conna be a lonely girl tonight. No i'm gonna be with you all the time and carla to. Omg i totally forget charles is gonna be there. Charles and i we had an relationship when i was 19 but he chose for his career and i never heard something from him than 4years ago. Is there something Kika asked. No i was just day dreaming.

AT THE CLUB

We arrived in the club. There where so many people i think two hunderd. We headed straight to the vip area when we sat is saw George and his girlfriend Carmen and Heidi and Daniel Lando, Carla and Arthur here i saw someone look at me when i look up i met a pair of green eyes. Charles Leclerc he was set next to a girl with the perfect face en dark brown hair. That's his new girl Kika said to me. I'm gonna go an grab some shots. When i head over to the bar i order 10 shots for everyone. Suddenly i felt pair of hands on my waist when it truned around i saw him. Hey Ju. When i heard his voice i wanted to throw up right now. So after four years you finally gonna talk to me. Please Ju i'm sorry. No Charles i don't wanna hear it you left me for you're career and now we're here and both have our lives just leave me alone.

When i was back Kika asked me what took me so long is said that the line was long i don't want her to know what i had with Charles at the bar

Julia it was right? Lando asked. Yeah do you wanna have a shot i take the shot in like two seconds to forget about what happend at the bar. Wow you can drink. I just giggeld at his reaction.

After two hours dancing with Carla i needed fresh air. When i was outside i hear a girls voice the girlfriend of charles. Hello Julia. Hello? Jessica. Hello Jessica. Don't think i'm gonna be nice to you i saw you look at Charles stay away from him. Oh girl i don't want him in my life you can have him all by yourself. Good. When she was away i light a cigarette on. You know i hate when you smoke Amour. I scoff. But i don't have to listening to you. Just listen to me Ju. I think it's the best for us if we stay away from each other. When i ran back i go back to the dancefloor when i found Kika. Hey girl where were you? Outside i needed some fresh air.

It was now 4 AM and the club was gonna close. i feelded so tipsy i was gonna fall of my heels.

I'm gonna go back to the hotel is said to Kika. Do you need a ride home? No its okay i'm gonna get an uber.

When i was waiting for an uber i heard someone call my name it was dark so i don't know who it was ontil i saw his car it was lando. What are you're doing here alone? I'm waiting for a uber. If you want you can drive with me to the hotel. Yeah that's okay.

When i step in i smell the scent of men's prefume lucas had the same perfum. Is there something? Oh no i was just dreaming like always. Ah yeah i have that to sometimes.

When where driving i look throught the window thinking about life. so here we are it was nice meeting you Julia. You too lando goodnight. Goodnight.

I was back in my hotelroom untill i heard a knocking on my door. who is there. It's me Heidi. I did the door open and she came straight in to my room. What happend? I and Daniel had a fight. Oh. And i don't have an hotelroom so can i sleep here please. Yeah that's okay. I head to the bathroom to make myself ready for the night i do my skincare and take my pils.

I said goodnight to Heidi she don't wanna talk about ht fight with her and Daniel. I thought about tomorrow i think i'm going back home but i'm not sure.

Next morning i woke up it was 12 Pm and i was hungover like hell.  I get out of bed en make myself ready for lunch with Kika. After five minutes Heidi wakes up . Goodmorning sunshine. Goodmorning. What are you're plans for today i ask. I don't know i think tonight i'm going to Daniel to talk with him. Okay do you want to come with me and Kika and have lunch? Yes if that's okay for you and Kika ? Of course.

AT THE CAFE

What did  happend between you and Daniel yesterday? He was just to focused on his work and have no time for me and i asked if we could go on a little vacation next week because it's winterbreak but he said no and i was sad and mad so i began to say that we do nothing together and he said that was not treu and than i leaved  the room. You should talk to him me and me charles had an argue like that and we broke up. Yeah she's right. Okay i'm going than thank you so much. Oh no problem

Everything okay Ju. Oh yeah. No you're now tell me what are you thinking of? I just wanna leave again. Because Charles is here. Yeah. Well i got an idea. What you can live with me in monaco if you want. Did you not live in Milaan with Pierre? Yes but i still have the  apartment in Monaco. you don't have to do that for me. No it's okay. Thank you Kika i love you so much. I love you to and then we can go shopping like the old times . Omg yes.

________________________________________________________________________________

Note by author/: Hi this was my first part ever i hope you guys liked the part if you have tips let them know. Next part is gonna be longer.

Julia do not know yet that drama is on the way.