How are you

I packed my bags. Lucas are you ready to go. Yes i was like an half hour ago ready. Okay let's go. I drive in your car. Okay. We drive to the airport when we arrive i see Lily waiving at me. Hi . hi. Are you ready to go on the vacation of your live. Yes ofcourse. Oh sorry i get a call.

Hi Tom. Hey just about your album. Yeah. Did you  pay for that. Oh sorry i forgot i'm gonna watch one sec. Euuuuh wait i have a problem here i'm gonna check and i call you back. Hi Julia. Hi . Lucas can you come one sec. What did you do with my creditcard? I bought  a car. What the fuck why with  that money. Because i saw that creditcard first. Omg, what for car? A porsche. Your crazy. What's the problem. The problem that was the money for my music and now it's all gone and i can not plubish my fucking album. I'm sorry. Yeah why did you not say that to me? I dont know i thought it was right. Oh god Oh god. What's going on? Nothing. I just need to make one call and then we can go.

Julia. Tom yeah i'm sorry but i have an problem with the bank can i pay you later back. Yeah that's good. O your an angel thank you. Okay we can go. Just an problem with my album but it's okay.

When we are on the plane i sit with Kika. What did he do. He get with my credit card an Porsche without asking. WTF. Yeah that money i needed for my album. Oh. But now i have to pay later. Ah okay you can always ask me. Yeah. Whe are there i hear Lily scream we all laugh. I step out the flight and said i'm gonna enjoy this vacation to myself. We sat in taxi to the villa.Where is Jessica Pierre asked to Charles. Oh she's coming later she has to do something. Ah okay.

When we arrived i get a call from Tom again. Hi Tom. I am sorry Julia i know your on vacation but i have one question. Yes. Are you gonna make a presave postb or not. I gonna make that post at 3 in the afternoon. Okay have a nice vacation. Thank you.

Guys first we are gonna go to our rooms and unpack our suitcases. Okay. I unpack my suitcase when Lucas is laying on bed. We are not gonna sleep in bed together. Okay but i lay in the bed he says. That's fine by me. I'm ready are you going down with me or not. You can go i stay here. Okay. When i'm downstairs i see Charles calling with someone and it looks not like a fun call. Are you alright? O god you scared me Kelly. Oh i'm sorry no it's okay. Do you want something to drink? Yeah a diet coke is good. Okay. I'm gonna sit outside. Good.

When i sat outside i feel somebody touch my shoulder. God you scared me. Sorry. It's okay. Charles. What happend at the airport with  Lucas. O nothing. Julia. Well if you want to know he spend my money on a fucking Porsche without asking and that money was for my album and now i don't have money to pay that so i have debts to Tom. What. Yeah but i think i'm gonna break up with him after the vacation but you have to keep it secret please. Yeah that's okay. Okay guys ready for what fun. Is Pierre drunk or what is this. No i'm not drunk i want to have fun. Okay.

I and the girls where sun tanning and the boys where in the pool. It's so weird. What is weird Heidi? That the boys after this vacation are prepare for the season. Omg that's true. But than we can to every race. Yeah not me . O yes your gonna go with me. Really. Yes. Thank you Kiks. We go continue with sunbating unt I get picked up. Lando put me down. NO. Don't throw me in the water. The other girls get picked up to. Three two one. AAAh. Fuck you guys. They all laugh. After we swim the whole afternoon. Me and Lily are cooking . What are we making? pasta dish. Kika and heidi have been to the store. Okay let's begin. After week cook. We sat the table and get changed.