What is wrong with you?

The next morning i feel like shit i tried to call Carla but she won't answer. It was 11 in the morning i didn't know what to do. I got a call from Arthur. Hey. Hey how are you? I feel like shit. Yeah Carla is like mad at you but i don't know why. What happend.? Arhtur i want to tell you but it's complicated. I have time. Yeah i know that but tonight it's gonna be clear tonight. Okay tonight then.

We had tonight a dinner with drivers and wags and i was gonna be there to. But how i'm i gonna say that? Yeah we see that tonight i first need a dress so let's look.

IN THE SHOP

When i was in the shop i found a cute dark blue dress i was gonna pay when i saw Carla. I go over to her to talk. Can we talk. I don't know what's to talk about. Come on Carla i'm sorry. No you don't have to be sorry. But why are you mad at me then? Because i think you're lying. Why do you think that. Why would Jessica do that to you. Because. Befor ei could finish. I saw Jessica, Charles and Arthur coming. Is there something wrong Jessica asked. I look in her eyes and say no i was just gonna go and pay have a nice day and see you later. I pay and was so mad Jessica has won her over tonight was gonna be the worse night ever in my life.

When i'm home i make myself ready and prepare myself for what i'm gonna say. I post my final look on insta.

Julia

Julia.Harrison: Dinner with friends. 🥂💙

Likedby Francisca.gomes,Lilymunihe And 500 000 other people

Lily: WOW😍

Lando.norris: Nice room

      Julia: What 🤣

I take a taxi to the restaurant. When i stept  in Kika run over to me. Hii i missed you. I missed you to. How are you. I'm fine i had a shoot it was fanatastic. O that's good.. And how are you. Good. What's going on between you and Carla? She's mad at me because she thinks i'm lying about things. About what? Can everybody to the table please. I sat next to Lando and Carla opposite sat Kika. Lewis tick on his glass. I want to thank everyone to be here tonight to celebrate next season that season will be my last season. Everybody sat in shock. I'm gonna leave F1 i think it's time for me but i have the best years with all of you. Everybody claps after his speech. I'm going fast to the toilet before i tell everybody about Lucas i make myself calm. Come on you can do this. I go back to the table and sit down. Ju Ju! What is it Kiks? Look behind you. I look behind when i see Lucas standing in the hallway. What is he doing here. I think i know wait.

What are you doing here? I thought i come and tell it with you. No i want it to tell myself so i can calm them down. He grabs me by my arm. Do you think i'm not good enough for them. No no. Because otherwise you have a problem lady. Can you please let me go you hurt me. He let me go i almost fell. Okay then i'm going i see you tommorow then. Yeah is good. When i walk back in everybody looks at me ofcourse they saw Lucas. Why was he here Daniel asked. Jessica looks at me i knew i have to tell them. Me and Lucas are back together. They all look at me in shock. What is wrong with you. Babe calm down. No i don't get it why him he hurt you. Yeah but i love him and he apoligesd. Yeah but he cheated still. He was drunk Kika. Your crazy. Then i'm crazy. Lando took my arm Ju calm down. No i'm not gonna calm down i love him and he loves me why do you all not get it? Because your a liar Carla said. What. Yeah you're a fucking bitch and liar. You know what i tought you all where  my fucking friends but i thought wrong. I