41. Video games

Taehyung's POV

My jaw almost drops open as Jungkookie opens the door to his gaming room.

"Damn!" Jimin mutters behind me.

I can't even get any words to utter. I was seriously stunned seeing the huge luxury gaming room and the way it was set up. The room was a splash of blue and purple with RGB lights on the walls around installed game shelves. The ceiling looked like it was made up of clouds.

There were two gaming PCs and in front of them were the perfect gaming chairs. Among other accessories was a comfy leather couch laid against the walls opposite the computers and near it was a mini fridge just an arm's reach away. This was really a gamer's dream room.

"C'mon. What do you guys wanna play?" Jungkook asks stepping into the room and going to one of the computers. I and Jimin follow him behind in a daze.

"This is seriously sick!" Jimin mutters, looking around the room with widened eyes as Kookie boots the computer.

Jiminie was at first reluctant to come to Jungkookie's house. But now it seems like he thinks it'd have been a great loss if he didn't agree to come here. Today is Saturday and the three of us had gone to school early morning to give basketball training to our bunny. After that, we had breakfast from a cafe outside and then Jungkookie invited us both to his house. That's how we are here right now.

"When he said he has a gaming room, I didn't expect this much," I mumble.

"Oh, how come you are only seeing this now, Tae? You said you came here a couple of times," Jimin asks surprised.

"I came during the time he was sick. Also then we had so many other things to do and discuss than come here and play games."

"I see..." he smirks at me before walking towards the other computer. Wait! What did he think?

"Wait Jimin shi!" Jungkook calls, turning around swiftly, just as Jimin is about to touch the mouse. "Actually, that's my sister's. She doesn't like anyone touching her computer. Let's play on mine."

"Oh! Okay," Jimin nods and walks back to my boyfriend who turns around and starts connecting the headphones.

"Bunny, you play League of Legends?" I ask joining them in front of the monitor.

"Yeah.." he tilts his face to me and rolls his eyes. He already told me twice, not to call him any nicknames when Jimin is around. But I can't help but keep calling him bunny, just to see him getting all shy and cute.

"What's wrong, baby bun?" I grin at him causing him to blush immediately. Jimin chuckles beside us, making my baby's face heat up even further. Embarrassed, my cute bunny tilts his face back and busy himself with opening his lol account. Once the game is ready, he grabs the gaming glasses from the desk and hands them to Jimin.

"Oh, are you going to let him play first?" I ask.

"That's what happens when you tease your boyfriend too much," Jimin smirks, putting on the glasses. And then he sits back comfortably on the luxury gaming chair and starts playing the game while I enviously watch him enjoy the high-quality graphics and smooth gameplay.

I tilt my face to Kookie, actually feeling jealous that he let Jiminie play first. Ignoring me, he steps back and takes a seat on the couch, watching the game.

Okay, I'm gonna sulk and make him regret his action!

I go and sit beside him real quiet, staring blankly at Jimin's game. Just like I thought he utters a soft 'What?' after a few seconds.

"I'm jealous," I mumble.

"Why?"

"You let him play first."