002

𝐊'𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐉𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐞́ 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐞

📍:: Reyes' Residence

It was the next day after the little hangout, and ddot, heaven, k'aylani & dejah decided to hang out at dd's house again.

If your wondering, lani and notti didn't talk after their tiny lil interaction yesterday.

all six of them, including notti, were in the living room playing truth or dare. "ight my turn" dd started. "ddot truth or dare." ddot hesitated."truth" ddot said.

"nigga you pussy." notti said lowly making everyone laugh. even k'aylani cracked a small smile. but she quickly changed her expression making dd side eye her.

"fuck up" ddot said mugging notti. "ight ddot is it true that you got hoesss" dd said dragging the word. hearing the question dd asked, heaven quickly turned her attention to ddot.

"nah ion got no hoes. only person im jackin is heaven, you know this" ddot replied making heaven look down covering her face.

"aww yall so cuteee. i hate it" k'aylani said making everyone bust out laughing.

ddot looked at k'aylani and smirked. then he looked over at notti. "yo notti, truth or dare" ddot asked. "dare fasho. ian pussy like you." notti said

"man shut up. i dare you to spend 7 minutes in ya room with kay." ddot said making k'aylani furrow her eyebrows.

"nigga the fuck is this? seven minutes in heaven or sum shit?" notti argued "a dare is a dare. i thought you wasn't pussy." ddot replied teasing him.

"bro. ight" notti huffed getting up and walking to his room. k'aylani didn't budge which made ddot look at her. "you too lani." he said making her smack her teeth and follow notti.

" he said making her smack her teeth and follow notti

they both made it to notti's room. notti sat in his gaming chair and k'aylani sat on the edge of the bed.

"yo.." notti started but paused. "im sorry bout what happened. i know i hurt you and ian mean that shit. we both know why i did it but that still ain't an excuse." notti apologized.

not really knowing what to say all k'aylani could do was look at him. notti started to feel a little nervous. every since what happened between them, notti has lowkey been depressed.

he never wanted them to end the way they did. he felt that if he would have just stayed home like she told him to, this wouldn't have happened.

yes, she cheated back. but it was only fair. and he knew that too.

"i'm not even gon hold you, i still think about you to this day. ian never think we was gon end up the way we did. i never meant to break ya trust and i would never intentionally hurt you. i loved you too much to. and i still do. we might not ever end up how we was, and i'm not mad at you fa bein mad at me. but i want us to atleast be cool, ya feel me? i can't take the fact that i can't hang out wit you the way i used to. i just dont want us ta hate each other no more. ight?"

taking in his words, k'aylani was thinking of a response to this. she deep down still had love for him, she just didn't know if it would be how it was.

"notti, look. i'm also sorry for just going out my way to cheat back without knowing what really happened. i know you didn't mean to do what you did. even though you still hurt me. instead of staying inside with me you was out getting drunk and shit. but i can't stop you from doing what you want. your right, ion know if we can be what we was but.. we can be cool." k'aylani said making notti nod.

just when notti was about to say something, they heard loud footsteps and then some banging on the door. "AYE. YA SEVEN MINUTES IS OVER STOP FUCKIN." ddot shouted

k'aylani mugged the closed door as notti got up to open it. "yo shut the fuck up. on bro you doin too much." he said walking out the room and k'aylani left the room as well sitting back in the living room.

"im lowkey hungry" dejah said making her, heaven and k'aylani look at each other. they then turned to the boys.

"can ya order us wingstopppp" they all said at the same time. dd rolled his eyes and pulled out his phone.

he ordered the wingstop remembering everyone's orders. "ya lucky i like yall aggy asses a lil." he said making them laugh.

this chapter short for no reason😂!!but uhh i'm not gon update for a while if ya gon leave my story dry 😓💔!

but uhh i'm not gon update for a while if ya gon leave my story dry 😓💔!

i know i was supposed to but post this chapter yesterday but anywayssss .
what ya think ??

andddd , make sure to go read myheartts new story 😘! lovely1_mira