005

𝐊'𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐉𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐞́ 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐞

📍:: Deli

K'AYLANI walked into the deli only looking for a few snacks for her friends. She recently finished her back to school shopping a couple of days ago and she hasn't seen her friends since.

She grabbed some mentos for dd, doritos for ddot, kitkats for dejah and hot cheetos for heaven. She even grabbed some gummy lifesavers for notti.

ever since their little talk, notti and k'aylani started to feel a bit more comfortable with each other so she thought the least she could do was buy him a snack after his apology.

She went to the drinks looking for a arizona before she bumped into somebody.

"damn my fault." she heared a familiar voice say making her look up to see notti standing infront of her. "notti? what are you doing here?" she asked him.

"uhh same as you i guess? just lookin fa shit to eat i got the munchies" he said making her laugh.

"you finna eat all that by ya self?" he asked pointing to the snacks she had in her hands. "nigga if i wanted to i would, but nah these for dd and them"

"oh wordd you aint get me nun—i never said i didn't tho?" she cut him off making him smile.

she then walked up to the counter. "how much?" she asked the register man. "15.87" he said. she was about to pull some money out before notti slapped a $20 bill on the counter.

"notti i can pay" she said looking at him. "nah i got you ma heart." he shook his head.

"seriously let me pay no—shut the fuck up i said i got it lani." he argued cutting her off.

she mugged him but shrugged as he handed her the plastic bags that held the snacks.

just as they were about to walk out of the deli, Aryana walked up to the doors. "notti is that you?" she asked looking at him.

"nahh bro im mike tyson." he said mugging her. aryana rolled her eyes shifting her eyes to k'aylani looking her up and down before looking back at notti.

"and why the fuck are you with this hoe?" she mugged. "yo watch ya mouth talkin bout her." he said. "why? are yall back together or something?"

"no."

"nah but she playin."

notti and k'aylani look at each other and laughed. "even if we were, it aint nun of your business."
notti said looking away from k'aylani back at aryana.

"but weren't you just blowing up my texts?" aryana lied attempting to make k'aylani mad. but she was just unfased.

"say word to ya deads i was." notti stared at her with a bored look on his face. aryana stayed quiet. "oh ight then. fuck outta here with allat. cmon nini." notti pushed past aryana walking out of the deli with k'aylani following him.

"who was that? she look a lil familiar" k'aylani asked.

"dont worry bout it ma heart."

mini chapter just cs i havent published in like two months

sorry guys , im back tho !!

ya missed me??😁

what think ab the characters

notti

k'aylani

aryana