004

𝐊'𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐉𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐞́ 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐞

📍:: Reyes' Residence
(back to the present)

Everyone finished eating their wingstop and they continued to play truth or dare. "ight heaven truth or dare" notti said looking at heaven. "dare" heaven responded.

"i dare you ta go upstairs with dot fa 10 minutes.
ion care what ya do just dont be loud" notti said making everyone laugh.

"bet that" ddot said grabbing heaven's hand as they both rushed upstairs.

"they make my skin itch" k'aylani randomly said after a few seconds of silence. the whole living room was filled with laughter after that.

"NAH SHE SAID THEY MAKE HA SKIN ITCH" dd yelled laughing

"girl whattt?" dejah laughed falling off the couch.

"nahh that got it" notti laughed

"yall laughing but im deadass." k'aylani looked at everyone as she scratched her arms. this only made everyone laugh more.

while everyone still laughing k'aylani looks over at notti who is trying to pull himself together after that funny moment. dejah notices and looks at notti who had just stopped laughing and looked at k'aylani.

they hold eye contact for a second before they were interrupted by dejah.

"uhh so yall just gon eye fuck eachother orr.." she said making dd get up and start running around the house laughing.

everyone looks over at him trying not to laugh theirselves. "it was actually never that funny" k'aylani said laughing then putting her attention to her phone.

she sat there scrolling through instagram until dejah spoke up. "kay what is you on ya phone for? we is having a good time" dejah asked

"nah word2." notti said making k'aylani mug them both. "no one was speaking to you boy. speak when spoken to." k'aylani said mocking their english teacher's voice and everyone started laughing again.

heaven and ddot then came downstairs since their 10 minutes was over. "what is ya laughing so loud fa" ddot said sitting down.

"cause kay is funny as shit yo. she dead said speak when spoken to" dd said laughing again.

"nah but lets talk about how notti and lani was staring at eachother" dejah said making everyone look at the ex-couple.

"man no one can ever keep they mouth closed!" k'aylani huffed, halfway joking. she got up ready to leave out of embarrassment before heaven pulled her back down.

"im playin ma heart. im not gon put you on the spot like thiss. but we gon talk about that later." dejah said side eyeing her.

then k'aylani's phone went off.