Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

Jake had no idea he could feel like that. So swept off his feet, so engulfed in another one's heat. Klaus was holding him close, Jake's back flush against the man's chest and was penetrating him slowly. He almost wanted to groan in frustration and ask the other to just hurry and give it to him hard.

It was funny how not uncomfortable he felt. He had expected to need a thousand pillows for his ass or something like that. Yet, the moment the guy's hands had been on him, probing gently and coaxing him into giving in, he had been game.

Which had eventually led to him being kept like this, on one side, and fucked excruciatingly slowly. Klaus was an amazing lover, generous and kind, yet still wicked and a pervert when he felt like it.

Vanilla my ass, he thought. Was it really vanilla to have his cock restrained like that? Klaus had just said something about delayed gratification and how good he was going to feel, but, at this point, he wanted none of it.

"Can you just take that thing off my dick?" He whined.

Klaus nuzzled his neck and chuckled, right next to his skin, making him quiver.

"Just a little longer," the man cooed and Jake buried his head into the pillow to hide his dissatisfaction.

He could deny all he wanted, but the buildup in his loins was not entirely unpleasant. It grew like an itch, and it was making his entire body tremble.

"Easy," Klaus pushed the wet strands of hair from his face and guided him in for a kiss. "You are perfect, Jake, do you know that?"

"Stop getting all mushy over me and fuck me," Jake murmured, his eyes tightly close.

He was in no shape to look at his sexy tormentor right now. A kind hand eventually enveloped his strained cock and the tight grip of the ring was released. Klaus maneuvered him in such a manner that Jake landed on top, his back still at the man.

"How about you show me how much you want it?" the pervert spoke.

It didn't hurt to be in control. It didn't feel right and he was clumsy as he moved up and down, impaling himself on the man's hard cock, but he was willing to give it a go, now that he felt so close.

Klaus's hands moved to sustain his legs, and he found a rhythm. The small appreciative grunts coming from Klaus each time he pushed down were enough encouragement to keep him going.

"Fuck!" he cursed out loud, as he came, without even touching himself.

It was funny to look at his own dick and see it shoot like that. That, if he were to be totally conscious of what was happening and that definitely didn't feel like it. Klaus took the reins and began manipulating him like he was a doll, dragging him over his dick in short powerful thrusts. When the man came inside him, Jake felt complete.

He would have expected to at least feel a little grossed out, but it was nothing like that. He liked that Klaus wanted to come inside each time. Well, it was only the second time, but he could already see a pattern.

Klaus took him in his arms and pulled him close. Everything about this man seemed firm, possessive. And Jake loved it, because it made him feel protected. With his brother constantly telling him to just stay already on his two feet, there had been a constant anxiety growing inside him. The moments when Diaz showed that he really cared were invaluable to him, and those had been fewer and fewer over the years. He was part of the gang and everything, but he could feel that he didn't belong with the others, no matter how hard he tried to blend in.

"We will go out tonight," Klaus spoke after kissing him long and hard.

"Where? This shitty town ..."

"Jake, language," Klaus said, but Jake knew the guy was amused. "And it will be somewhere ...that is not here."