PROLOGUE

IRIS BLACK, the rebellious daughter of Adeline Viper and Sirius black, was born on the 18th of June 1980.

Her mother smiled in awe, as she felt Iris's presence for the first time. Adeline now knew the love a daughter should receive. Sirius black towered over his love, holding his baby in her arms and for the first time ever, he was at home. He had everything he needed. Right there. In that very moment.

"Iris." Adeline teared up and looked up for sirius' approval.

Adeline viper- now Adeline Black, came from a long line of powerful witches and wizards, she was a warm-hearted soul who saw the best in everyone and everything. It's one of the many things Black loved about her. Whereas, Sirius was a sarcastic, funny person who always had darkness overwhelm him. Even though they were opposites, they just couldn't get enough of each- other.

"It's perfect, star." Sirius always called her star, because no matter how dark life could get she would always brighten it up for him.

Iris Estelle Black, was took back home to the Black manor, where all the marauders were waiting for their arrival. Remus lupin (Moony), James potter (Prongs), Lily Potter (flower), and Emery Lupin (sunny). Iris was the first born of the marauders so everyone cherished her like a promise.

"She has your eyes, Padfoot." Remus held the baby very calmly as if she was fragile. He didn't want to break her.

"My turn! oh she's adorable!" Emery stroked her cheeks and admired the beautiful baby peacefully sleeping in her arms.

On the 31st of july 1980, Harry James Potter was born. The son of James and Lily potter. The second harry was brought home, an instant connection between both Iris and Harry was created. A bond Adeline and Lily, could tell couldn't be broken. Harry potter, was a quiet baby, but a giggle always erupted from him whenever he was near iris. He had ocean blue eyes, just like his mother. But the same messy, raven hair like his father.

They would always play with each others toys, fall asleep next to each other, after big days of laughing with their families.

Sirius and James, couldn't help but smile every opportunity they got. And Addie and Lily would always drink their tea and admire their children. "We made it. i cant wait to watch them grow up and fall madly in love." Lily clapped her hands and her dimples came to light. Sirius Smiled to himself. And for the first time ever, he was proud of himself. Little did he know what he had coming to him.

"I'll make sure Harry treats her right." James Nudged his friends and Sirius face dropped.

"You better, otherwise he'll have me to deal with." Sirius stared harry down until he felt Lupins presence in-front of him.

"He's a child, Pad-foot." Moony reminded him, and joined his friends talking.

On the 5 August 1980, Scarlett Rose Lupin was born. She had Bright blue eyes, a little lighter than Harry's. She was the daughter of Remus Lupin and Emery Lupin. It took her longer to warm up to the other babies. "Go on, sunshine." Her mother Emery, urged her towards the two playing together.

She turned her head and began to cry. "Scarlett, don't cry." Remus held his daughter and stroked her head.

As time went on, Scarlett grew a liking to the two and the three became inseparable. As if they were all related by blood.

But all good things must come to and end.

And it did.

On the 31st of October, Everyone's lives changed. And not for the better. It were as if all their happiness was stripped away from them, leaving them completely and utterly alone.