HURTED 🥺

Her: It hurts, It hurts so much and I want to break down, cry and disappear from the world.

The desire to live, thrive, grow and nourish with my dreams is bigger than the fear surround, engulf and suffocate me.

Him: I am so sorry that happened to you love.

Her: No, I stupidly let them do that to me. Like a fool, scared enough to be hated, rejected, left alone and forgotten.

Being like...

Let me pretend that am cool with it.
It's not a big deal.
It is just normal.

Just...

I wanted them to think that am cool and fine with it.
It doesn't freak me out.

Why!?

Afraid to voice out my boundaries, fear of being hated and rejected scared me.

Pushover!?

I felt dirt and disgusted by myself, I wanted to find long lasting pure water to wash all the filthy marks left by them.

I despised him
I despised her
I despised myself more.

Him: Sweetheart.

Her: I know and I learnt to forgive myself because I didn't know better.

Him: I am glad.

Her: But you know what!?

Him: mm-hmm

Her: Sometimes I wish not to see them again. The disgusting faces ready to mock and insult me staring down at me in their head thinking that I was pathetic to let them stain me.

Him: Holding back his tears.

Her: If I could stop and go back in time, am sure I would stand up for myself confidently and never allow anyone to treat me poorly with disrespect.

But we learn from our mistakes and I believe I won't repeat again because lesson learnt.

Him: I am proud of you darling, because you are stronger than you think.

Her: Thank you.

#LoveYourselfFirst
#BeConfident
#SetBoundaries
#BeYou
#StandUpForYourself
#Don'thesitatetoaskforhelp

*****""*************""""****