12) SEE YOU AGAIN

Brooklyn

I had to take some time away from theo to decide if I actually wanted to get into a relationship especially after James. I need to decided if I was ready for a relationship and everything it came with Including sex and intimacy in general and I didn't need theo, his good looks or his bad boy British persona to cause biasness towards my decision.

I felt bad for ignoring him and his text messages but I needed a lot of time to think about who I was go to date that is if he wanted to date me back. I had to way out the pros and cons. Like he smoked weed on a Dailey basis there was some part of him that is still totally closed off. Hes only dated girls for pleasure something I don't know if I could give him myself anytime soon and oh yeah he doesn't believe in love.

But God was he just beautiful with the most perfect smile and the most addictive, rare laugh and hes so honest,sweet,funny and the most caring boy ever. And If it means risking my heart for him then I'm going to do it. I know he's at work right now so I want to go see him.

I know it's probably stupid to just show up like this after not speaking to him in 2 weeks but I have to tell him how I feel. I need him to know I didn't regret anything when we kissed that I'm sorry for running away but I just didn't know how to react and I didn't want to see how he reacted to it just in case he would react badly.

Now I'm sitting outside of his work place in my car with the heater on full blast it was warm outside but it was almost like I was freezing cold. Taking a deep breath I step outside heading towards the door and the bright light behind it.

I stood their for five minutes I didn't know what to do... Did I knock or just walk in. I bite on my bottom lip deciding to just walk in the little bell above the door rings. I smile when I see the black hoodie, the overalls and the dirty sneakers. He turns around taking an air pod out of his ear and my smile drops to see a dirty blond boy with blue eyes he smiles politely.

"what can I do for you pretty lady."
I cross my arms awkwardly "is theo around." he looks at me confused. "who is theo darlin he doesn't work here." i look at him oddly. "he doesn't... Theodore Jones." he looks up repeating theos last name. "Jones... Jones... Jones... Oh shit yeah sorry darling he's gone to London I'm covering for him whilst he's away."

My heart drops...London. "oh when do you think he's coming back." he crosses his arm. "well from what I know he's coming back to work the same day he lands so In 2 weeks cause thats when I'm out of here on the 1st of December." i wonder how long he been gone for because today was the 16th of November. "do you know what airport hes landing at."

"yeah a-"
"JOHNSON" I jumps out of my skin... Physically. "who you telling my employees personal business to are you trying to get me in trouble." Tonys head lifts his face falling when he sees me. "oh... You." he folds his arms and Johnson stares between me and Tony."johnson go take you break go get some food."

He didn't even look at johnson when he demanded that johnson takes his break and from what i know from theo there's not food places that's closers then 30 minutes in a car so Tony just asked him to take a looooong break.fuck.

"what you doing here." he asked kind of rudely like I just killed his whole family. "i was looking for theo-"
"he's not here."
"I kinda figured."

"look I don't know what I did to get on your bad side but I'm just trying to get to theo so he can here how I actually feel about him OK... I feel like he took my reaction in the wrong way and I want to fix it." I bite nervously on my lip lightly scratching my arm

"I don't fucking know what you did to him and gosh I don't care about some teen drama ok all I know is that boy Is like a son to me I've influenced his life from the age of 14 so seeing him come to me upset and not himself I don't fucking like it especially when its rare... Really really rare for that poor boy to show a real emotion after what hes seen and what hes been through so when I do see something that's not a stone wall on his face I don't FUCKING like it when its not a happy smiling face."

Fuck what did I do?And what has theo gone through? "I just need to see him as soon as possible OK so id appreciate it if you could just tell me where's hes landing and what gate he's landing at."

"why should I?"
"why do you care so much you just told me you don't care about our drama."
"cause I care about theo and his feelings he's been too much to just let little blondes like you ruin his life with your little innocent looks and blue eyes."

My eyes water I'm not a big crier I don't cry often but hearing him say I'm not good enough for theo hurts... And badly. "thank you for caring about theo he needs someone who doesn't make him feel like an outcast. But I like him so much and I care about him and his feeling gosh I hate not being around him at all and not seeing him for 2 week has been killing me especially when he doesn't know how I feel about him so please for fuck sake can you just tell me." a tear falls from my eye.