1. Opposites attract?

Note: all the povs will be written in italics; normal font will be used for the usual conversation

It was 8am in the morning, the sun shone brighter as it's rays reflected on the face of a gorgeous lady.

TAARA'S POV

"Achyutam Keshavam Krishna Damodaram
Rama Naraynam Janaki Vallabham
Kaun Kehta Hai Bhagvan aate Nahi
Tum meera ke jaise bulaate nahi"

(Krishna devotional song)

My Kanha's mention through my song echoed everywhere in my room and the walls were reflecting positive energy just like every morning.

After being done with my prayers, I hurriedly threw my essentials into my bag and rushed towards the kitchen. I took two slices of bread, spread jam over both the pieces, closed it making an undone sandwich and rushed out of my house.

Oh, you might be thinking I live alone. Haha, no. To your suprise, I stay with my family, A JOINT FAMILY.

And I'm loved by? NONE.
No one cares whether I'm starving or adversely affecting my health due to the busy schedule.They want me to get married off somehow.

About my dad, sometimes I feel he loves his daughter but is not able to express himself and the other moment he makes me feel like I don't exist for him. Yes, a little strange it is.

Ailaaa, baaton baaton mein bhul hi gyi mujhe pehle apne mahine ka saaman lena hai, fir hospital pohochna hai, aaplog bhi na... Meri baatein sunne baith gye

(Ohhh no, while continuing this little chit-chat with you, I forgot that I have to buy my grocery for the month and then reach my hospital)

"Ayyyy Patakaaa, let's go!!!"
Oh shit, don't tell me I didn't tell you about my Pataka too. There's my Pataka.

Don't dare to call it a scooty

Don't dare to call it a scooty. She's close to my heart. My Nani was the only person who loved me, she still does. She's still looking at me, and I'm glad she is in a better place now, a place better than this cruel world.

Becoming a doctor was not less than a task, and clearing entrance exam, tauba tauba yaad hi na dilao (don't even remind me of it).

She bought me my pataka after I qualified my medical entrance exam and since then she's my everything, the last memory of me and Nani.

~looks at the watch~

"ITSSSS 8:30 ALREADYYYYY" I shouted and started my pataka.

"Chal pataka Dheeru uncle ki dukaan pe"
(C'mon pataka let's go to Dheeru uncle's shop)

Scene change - A big, luxurious room.