Taehyun:

I was at Yoongi's dorm as I watched him panic about what to wear to his reunion, and just about seeing his family.

"Gosh u-um guys is this good," Yoongi asked us?

"It's great Yoongi," I said. "Hey we know your nervous Yoongs just know we got your back ok and just leave once you feel really anxious ok," Taehyung said.

"Here take my sketch book with you in case you need to draw," Jimin said. "Thank you Jiminie," Yoongi said.

They guys gave him a group hug and we left. The car ride was very long and I could see the discomfort in his face.

"Will you be ok," I asked? "Not sure, I'm gonna see my parents and even my siblings," he said. "Who knows what they think of me, a coward of an older brother, a stupid ass adult, a homosexual," he said!

I snickered. "I'm sorry but you screaming homosexual just made me chuckle," I said. He chuckled too.

"I'm sure that they will be glad to see you ok," I said. "Ok, thank you again for coming with me," he said.

"Of course," I said! A few hours later we arrived at his old neighborhood. "Wow it looks a bit different."

"That was my high school," he said. "Woah it's nice," I said! "Yeah, people sucked though or maybe I just didn't get to know them that well," he said.

"I would go down this hill to skip." I laughed.

We finally arrived in front of his old house and he tensed up a bit. I reached over and held his hand.

"You ready," I asked? "No," he said. "Let's go though."

We got out the car and walked up to his house. I rang the doorbell as I we could hear some chatter indoors most likely from family members.

Someone opened the door and it was his little sister. "Woah your here," she said.

"H-hey," Yoongi said. "Hi," she said with a little smile.

Just then his sister let us in and led us to the living room.

"Mom he came," she said. Just then an older woman sitting on the couch looked up in disbelief.

She stood up as she walked over to us.

Yoongi's hands tremble a little I wanted to hold them but she had wrapped her arms around him.

"Hi Yoongi," she said hugging him. "Hey mom," he said. He teared up a little as he hugged her back.

She then held his face and smiled. "You look so grown up I can't believe it," she said.

She then looked to the side and saw me.

"Who's this," she asked?

Yoongi looked at me as he back up towards me. "This is Taehyun, he's um my partner," Yoongi said.

He looked down at his shoes as she smiled.

"So nice to meet you Taehyun come get some food you must be hungry," she said.

Yoongi looked shocked as she pulled us through the house. A lot of family welcome Yoongi and his siblings were even happy to see him.

His father came inside and was even shocked to see Yoongi.

"Yoongi you showed," he said. He pat his back and smiled. "It's good to see you again son," he said.

Me and Yoongi sat on the couch as he was quiet.

"You alright, your family seems really sweet," I said. "Yeah a little to sweet," he said. "It's weird it's never like this at all."

"Do you think they all got happier once I left for college," he asked? "Of course not there just happy to see you Yoongi," I said.